Author Topic: I was at Odaiba this afternoon and...  (Read 2348 times)

Offline AJ

• sudo make me a sandwich
Re: I was at Odaiba this afternoon and...
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:16 AM »
and they lit it up

Offline Hajile

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:32 PM »
When they finally take it down, i hope they use the same theme about gundams being disposable. They're treated as just a tool and the pilot has no qualms about abandoning it and hitting the self destruct. It's what separates Mecha from western Robots.

A few shaped charges and gasoline explosions should make for a spectacular dismantling.
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Offline baktol

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »
It's what separates Mecha from western Robots

meron din palang subcategory ang mecha na "real robots" vs "super robots".  gundam falls under the former.
Emaxx EMX-780G-ACC / AMD Sempron 140@3.01GHz / Kingston Value RAM 4GB (2GB*2) / LiteOn 24x DVD-RW / HEC Raptor 500W / Seagate 500GB SATA / Seagate 80GB SATA / Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Offline otacon

• 아름답다!
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2021, 06:28:13 PM »
https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/news/all-gundam-cafes-in-japan-will-be-closing-for-good-by-early-2022-110221

Sad to hear them go, though TBH I wasn't really hyped on going inside their Akiba branch back in 2017. I just wanna grab whatever rare kits and go.

Hopefully, the newly-built nu Gundam in Fukuoka would be still there when I get back there once this blasted pandemic is more manageable.