Author Topic: FS: COMMAND & CONQUER: FIRST DECADE - 6 Games in One! With Bonus DVD!  (Read 1660 times)

Offline mazzipino

**********  Please note this game is ORIGINAL and NOT a fake  **********

Command & Conquer: The First Decade is a compilation of the Command & Conquer series' games published from 1995 to 2003, all bundled into one DVD and updated to run optimally on Windows XP. It was released on February 7, 2006 and sold for the price of one retail game. Also included in the compilation was a bonus DVD which took a look behind the scenes of the successful franchise, including interviews with producers, old concept art, various soundbites, as well as a montage of the winning fan videos of the "Are You The Biggest C&C Fan?" competition held prior to the compilation's release.

Official Website: http://www.ea.com/official/cc/firstdecade/us/generals.jsp

Included Games & Expansions:

* Command & Conquer
          --- Command & Conquer – The Covert Operations

* Command & Conquer: Red Alert
          --- Command & Conquer: Red Alert – Counterstrike
          --- Command & Conquer: Red Alert – The Aftermath

* Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
          --- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun – Firestorm

* Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
          --- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 – Yuri's Revenge

* Command & Conquer: Renegade

* Command & Conquer: Generals
          --- Command & Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour

Price:  P950.00

Contact Details:  PM me or text me on 0929-798-7657

Meetups:  Flexible... contact me for details. Preference will be given to those who can meet closer to Las Pinas

RRP: http://www.amazon.com/Command-Conquer-First-Decade-DVD-Rom-Pc/dp/B000CPKIT6

ALSO SELLING:

Openline Sony Ericsson W800i in Good Condition with 1GB Memory Card

Details:

- Selling my Sony Ericsson W800i with 1GB memory card, also comes with a PC USB cable which you can use to charge the phone.
- It's unlocked to ANY network - tried and tested on both Smart & Globe.
- Selling the phone only with PC-USB cable.
- The phone has NOT been repaired before, therefore it has not been opened up before.
- There are no problems with the phone, music plays perfectly and is very loud, SMS messages are received on time and messages are sent first time, no reception problems, no battery problems, no keypad problems (except for the joystick which sometimes plays up but it's still usable!).
- The 1GB memory card cannot be taken out, it's stuck inside. The Camera is 2.0MegaPixel with flash - works perfectly, the light is VERY bright and can be used as a torch in the night.
- Picture quality is excellent! Bluetooth works perfectly and video capture also works perfectly!

Price:

P4,000

Meetups:

Negotiable, PM or text me to discuss!

PM or Text me on: 0929-798-7657.

#########################################################################

Original iPhone Belkin Clear Case with Stand & Belt Strap

Ownership Details:

Bought for me just 8 days ago by a relative who never knew I already had a similar case for my iPhone. The only time I had used it was when I received it, to see what it looked like on my iPhone. After that I haven't touched it and it has been in my cupboard ever since. It's in good as new condition. I would have posted it as a brand new item, but I mis-placed the box. So I'm selling it by itself. (You don't need the box anyway).

Price:

P900.00

Meetups:

Flexible, PM or Text to negotiate.

PM me. Or text me on: 0929-798-7657.

Offline 13ºburn

• kai kulet
Re: FS: COMMAND & CONQUER: FIRST DECADE - 6 Games in One! With Bonus DVD!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »
sir pm'd you..
interested sa
c&c cd mo...

from san pedro
laguna lang ako.
play with fire, you'll get burned.....

Offline mazzipino

Re: FS: COMMAND & CONQUER: FIRST DECADE - 6 Games in One! With Bonus DVD!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »
13ºburn YGPM!