Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: What Did You Buy Today?
« Last post by jeremypv on May 23, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »
Diswasher tray replacement (and a very fast delivery, called 'em (Maximus) up this morning, and got it a few minutes ago) -- they don't lie when they say that dishwasher soap is corrosive

here's the underside of the corroded tray
Looking For / Developer for Pedal force meter with Bluetooth
« Last post by wheelee on May 23, 2022, 02:14:24 PM »
a friend in Germany is looking for a pedalforce meter with BT, baka meron sa inyong may idea or pwedeng mag develop something like this with app.

Wheelee, we need a pedalforcemeter that uses Bluetooth (BLE) and
can exchange data with an APP.
Lijian had already sent you this information some weeks ago.
What do you think, can you organize something like that ?
Or maybe you know someone who produces it ?
Or someone can develop it new?

A few key points:
1. it must be cheap but of robust quality
2. it must be legal for trade
3. the lighter and more compact, the better
4. Pedalforce-resolution 0 .... 1000 Newtons in 5 Newton steps
5. Bluetooth (BLE) capable with a standard protocol

Now I'm excited and hope to hear from you
Thank you and greetings from Bavaria
Wolfgang

This example is too expensive !!
https://www.interfaceforce.com/solutions/automotive-and-vehicle/bluetooth-brake-pedal/

https://www.interfaceforce.com/wp-content/uploads/Bluetooth-Brake-Pedal-App-Note-1.pdf
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by berdugoh on May 23, 2022, 08:30:27 AM »
Taken someone for granted...
« Last post by twistedpopo on May 22, 2022, 07:38:59 PM »
Reddit was correct, or at least for me. Boxer briefs are better than boxers or briefs. There's no chafing i.e. skin rubbing. It's supportive and yet airy. That's now all i wear when am alone at home.

Moved from hanes to jockeys.
yes
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by splerdu on May 22, 2022, 07:21:05 PM »
Borderlands 3 is free on Epic Game Store until May 26 (probably May 25 for us).
« Last post by altec on May 22, 2022, 06:13:59 PM »
Reddit was correct, or at least for me. Boxer briefs are better than boxers or briefs. There's no chafing i.e. skin rubbing. It's supportive and yet airy. That's now all i wear when am alone at home.

Moved from hanes to jockeys.
« Last post by lahar on May 22, 2022, 04:19:16 PM »
It is actually cheaper for gas since diesel overtook gas in terms of pricing, well, for me I guess. Because Crosswind and Mobilio actually have the same consumption - for my driving style, around 12.5km/L - for long travels, gas would be cheaper, since I can go upto 16Km/L on Mobilio, but can only go 14Km/L on Crosswind

Yeah my Mazda2 is more frugal than my Kia Sorento, that for a time I was using the former more, but now that rains have started, I have to use the latter often in case of floods. Good thing diesel prices are starting to drop more than gas.

OnT: UniQlo boxers
« Last post by Mr. Bungle on May 22, 2022, 02:56:25 PM »
I encountered bait and switch more often in Lazada than in Shopee. I actually returned more items in Lazada than Shopee. In fact, I don't recall ever returning an item in Shopee. But I usually order big ticket items from Lazada.

Also with Shopee, shipment lead times are typically shorter compared to Lazada. It's just that I usually go for whichever online marketplace that has the item I want available or has it at a lower price. If I need something quick, I go for Shopee.

On-topic:

I ordered an ADATA SU630 240GB SSD and 2x 8GB Kingston DDR3 1600 memory for an old Lenovo Intel Core i3 (Haswell) desktop mini tower that I'm reviving to issue to our new employee at the office.
« Last post by motion55 on May 22, 2022, 10:36:51 AM »
Ordered a MagSafe CD slot car mount from china, and they sent me used surgical facemask in an envelope. WTF?! Initiated a refund with Lazada.

I encountered bait and switch more often in Lazada than in Shopee. I actually returned more items in Lazada than Shopee. In fact, I don't recall ever returning an item in Shopee. But I usually order big ticket items from Lazada.
« Last post by Mr. Bungle on May 22, 2022, 08:54:50 AM »
Ordered a MagSafe CD slot car mount from china, and they sent me used surgical facemask in an envelope. WTF?! Initiated a refund with Lazada.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10