Author Topic: What's on your mind?  (Read 560555 times)

Offline lahar

Re: What's on your mind?
« Reply #9140 on: November 10, 2019, 06:54:38 PM »
any suggestions on a digital watch with pedometer and/or heart rate monitor? for my dad. preferably P500 or less (after applying the discount for tomorrow's sale) at Lazada. i can't give him a more expensive watch because it could make him a target of snatchers and such when he walks in the morning and also because he lost the water bottle i gave him that costs P700 because he was careless.
 ???

thanks!

I use an Amazefit Bip and I got an Infinix XB03 for my wife. The latter costs just a bit over P650 and has a BP monitor function which seems at par with my Omron.

Online Sephiroth

Re: What's on your mind?
« Reply #9141 on: November 10, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »
any suggestions on a digital watch with pedometer and/or heart rate monitor? for my dad. preferably P500 or less (after applying the discount for tomorrow's sale) at Lazada. i can't give him a more expensive watch because it could make him a target of snatchers and such when he walks in the morning and also because he lost the water bottle i gave him that costs P700 because he was careless.
 ???

thanks!

I use an Amazefit Bip and I got an Infinix XB03 for my wife. The latter costs just a bit over P650 and has a BP monitor function which seems at par with my Omron.
the Infinix XB03 seems to be currently unavailable. saw this though.
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/infinix-xw01-heart-rate-monitor-fitness-smart-watch-blackgreen-i291120334-s473080524.html?spm=a2o4l.seller.list.6.2d765e99WcWLFZ&mp=1
i think i'll buy that for myself :lol:

thanks!

--edit--

out of stock. ah well.