Author Topic: What's on your mind?  (Read 455745 times)

Offline ris

Re: What's on your mind?
« Reply #8180 on: March 08, 2018, 10:24:29 AM »
^ hit F12, then go to elements  (I'm assuming you're using chrome), else check on how to pop-up developer mode on your browser

dive in until you see
Code: [Select]
class="gtm-articleContent article-content"
then remove all of these (just double-click on 'none' or 'important', then hit delete, until the only ones left are "body, .content * { }")
Code: [Select]
body, .content * {
    -o-user-select: none!important;
    -webkit-touch-callout: none!important;
    -webkit-user-select: none!important;
    -khtml-user-select: none!important;
    -moz-user-select: none!important;
    -ms-user-select: none!important;
    user-select: none!important;
}

thats why i love ppc!  hehehe!  it worked!  and also, im using firefox and the command is the same (F12).  and there are check boxes for each and i just unchecked and i could highlight the text again.  its so weird that the addon doesnt work anymore.  well, its great that inspect element works!  thanks!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline ris

« Reply #8181 on: March 08, 2018, 10:25:39 AM »
effin' Super 8. did not allow me to bring my empty eco bag inside the store, required me to leave it at the baggage counter. now i have 2 paper bags i have no use of.

i already asked my lawyer if they are violating some sort of environmental law and awaiting reply.

thats weird.  they usually even want you to bring your own bag so they can save on paper bags since they do not charge you for it

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #8182 on: March 08, 2018, 10:32:54 AM »
effin' Super 8. did not allow me to bring my empty eco bag inside the store, required me to leave it at the baggage counter. now i have 2 paper bags i have no use of.

i already asked my lawyer if they are violating some sort of environmental law and awaiting reply.

thats weird.  they usually even want you to bring your own bag so they can save on paper bags since they do not charge you for it
they do it for "security" daw. i was tempted to remark that they have a few customers anyway they could monitor each one of them if they like but i held back.

Offline ris

« Reply #8183 on: March 08, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »

they do it for "security" daw. i was tempted to remark that they have a few customers anyway they could monitor each one of them if they like but i held back.

maybe you could ask them if you could get your eco bag when youre at the cashier.  personally for me, as long as the paper bag is free i wouldnt mind.  i guess their reasoning is that there are a lot of people who would argue and were really planning on stealing stuff.  its actually even their loss since they need to provide you with free paper bags

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #8184 on: March 08, 2018, 10:53:20 AM »

maybe you could ask them if you could get your eco bag when youre at the cashier.  personally for me, as long as the paper bag is free i wouldnt mind.  i guess their reasoning is that there are a lot of people who would argue and were really planning on stealing stuff.  its actually even their loss since they need to provide you with free paper bags
i do mind the extra trash i would bring home, though.

bago ko deposit yung bag ko eh kinausap ko muna customer service tungkol dun. sabi eh iwanan ko yung eco bag ko then pagbalik ko with paper bag kukunin daw nila yung paper bag para ilagay ko pinamili ko sa eco bag. eh tinupi at naka stapler na yun so malamang itatapon din nila yung paper bag. sayang naman. tapos hassle pa maglipat ng pinamili.

nilagay ko na lang yung paper bag sa loob ng eco bag bago ako lumabas ng super 8. shred tapos ilagay sa compost bin ko na lang yung paper bag para di sayang.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #8185 on: March 09, 2018, 12:27:25 AM »
Free compost!

After adding a new computer to my Hamachi network I realized I had my phone set as the hub (instead of the workstation). D'oh!
fhtagn

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #8186 on: March 09, 2018, 09:05:47 PM »
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20180308PD207.html

ETH ASIC miner coming out next month! Hopefully this will mean GPU prices will come back down. Actually looking forward the the deluge of cheap second hand cards  :silly:
fhtagn

Online Mr. Bungle

« Reply #8187 on: March 09, 2018, 10:17:30 PM »
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20180308PD207.html

ETH ASIC miner coming out next month! Hopefully this will mean GPU prices will come back down. Actually looking forward the the deluge of cheap second hand cards  :silly:

:happy:

Very nice!

I heard some small time miners saying they don't want ASICs because there's no resale value in them. hehe Nvidia and AMD won't be too happy about it either. lol

Offline altec

« Reply #8188 on: March 13, 2018, 10:05:26 PM »
So PRS just made a strat copy. Hah! I thought doing that was beneath them.
Will never, ever buy a SONY ever again.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #8189 on: March 14, 2018, 07:55:38 AM »
fhtagn

Offline wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
« Reply #8190 on: March 14, 2018, 11:36:32 AM »

Should i pull out & place elsewhere?
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

Offline barurutor

• Moderators
  • The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret.
« Reply #8191 on: March 14, 2018, 12:06:32 PM »
RIP Stephen Hawking
<insert witty saying or hobby specs here>

Online lahar

« Reply #8192 on: March 14, 2018, 12:20:00 PM »
RIP Stephen Hawking

(TT) He never got to finish the warp engine.

Offline jojitb

• http://
« Reply #8193 on: March 14, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »
R.I.P.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #8194 on: March 15, 2018, 01:50:46 PM »
Bottled water is bad, mmkay?
And I suppose this applies to all drinks that come in PET bottles as well.

Microplastics found in 93% of bottled water tested in global study
fhtagn

Offline wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
« Reply #8195 on: March 15, 2018, 02:01:56 PM »
...i guess it's in the air also
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

Online lahar

« Reply #8196 on: March 17, 2018, 06:32:19 AM »
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/penis-facials-are-hollywoods-favorite-new-beauty-trend-yes-really/

I'll slap you with it...uh, i mean grace you with a sensual shiatsu rub & for no additional fee give a free throat massage followed by an "all-natural" & "organ"ic beautifying cream.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #8197 on: March 18, 2018, 02:42:54 PM »
ntp.pagasa.dost.gov.ph has been throwing the wrong time. Just now i noticed my desktop clock was 7:40am lol.
Set it back to time.windows.com and all is well.
fhtagn

Offline jeremypv

• jeremypv.net
« Reply #8198 on: March 18, 2018, 03:23:21 PM »
asia.pool.ntp.org
jeremypv

Online Mr. Bungle

« Reply #8199 on: March 18, 2018, 05:16:15 PM »
lol. I just found out that Spotify can stream music straight out of their website to my web browser. No desktop app nor browser plugin installation necessary.