Author Topic: How to reduce your tummy?  (Read 108761 times)

Offline wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
How to reduce your tummy?
« on: September 26, 2002, 11:12:54 PM »
What is the best way to reduce the tummy & keep it that way? Since I stoped smoking my tummy keeped on growing, went to the gym & reduced just 1 to 2 inches only then stoped tummy grew again!

Now it's back to the gym again & I want to keep my tummy as small as possible! Bakit nga ba lumalaki ang tiyan at ang ibang parts naman ng katawan ay hindi gaano?
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

alfie

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2002, 04:25:33 PM »
diet lang yan at cardio...... best way is to monitor your daily caloric intake..then exercise regularly...of course avoid unhealty foods... i can go on..but it will all boil down to the same thing..

Offline bastich

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 04:43:36 PM »
tama si AlFIE..exercise alone wont do it..you have to watch your diet too. avoid fatty foods
dont eat the yellow snow

g_b0y22

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2002, 04:51:49 PM »
it's the rice foo, lolz...i know how u feel man ahaha

Offline flypsyde

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2002, 04:57:43 PM »
I'm 5'10" and before I was married I weighed 150 lbs. and was thin as a "walis ting-ting". Six years later I'm now 170 lbs. and my gut is starting to show from underneath even loose clothing! I hope it doesn't take six years to lose it! :-)
It's not about knowing all the answers, but knowing where to get the answers.

Tom_Bishop

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2002, 12:21:36 AM »
lol flyp, same here. i weigh 150 lbs right now. pero my gut looks like a 5 month pregnant woman ahahahah is it teh rice? lakas ko pa naman sa kanin :(

Offline spolarium

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2002, 05:29:59 PM »
Just eat a half a cup of rice, fish diet, vegetables and fruits on your meals and exercise.  No sisig and chicharon from Guagua!

Edited by spolarium on 2002-09-26 17:31:26

lordbri--

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2002, 05:34:30 PM »
half a cup of rice?!!?!?! after an hour gutom na naman ako :(

Offline wheelee

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2002, 07:21:24 PM »
also am 5'10 but weighs 183lbs! I can still remember I weighed 120lbs before i went abroad. I dont eat much fish or gulay & I love junk & prito food! But now all this is gradually changing. Do you think taking those Diet pills would help or instead harm the body?

All this PC stuff/ work also contibutes to guys being Obese!

alfie

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2002, 07:41:34 PM »
rice is fattening because its a form of sugar....  better carbohydrate source are pasta , potatoes, other veggies...   some diet pills work..some dont.. fat burners are actually just caffein...  caffein makes ur heart beat faster.. its also a diuretic and appetite supressant.. but like everything else..too much of everything is not safe.. plus your tolerance to the ingredient pa.. best way to lose weight is eat 6 smalls meals a day.. trust me on this...this makes ur metabolism faster... another thing to avoid is fasting.. nver let your tummy empty for a long period of time... we only want fat to be burned not muscle... bodybuilding or any exercise is good bec you build muscles.. the more muscles you have the faster your metabolism is..  good thing to do is eat healthy for 6 days of the week.. on one day..eat everything you want... this actually tricks your body... .. another thing you can do is eat high protein one week..then eat high carbs one week.. alternate is.. the body adapts quickly to change..so we must constantly trick it to work faster... just msg me if you want more tips.. it just hard for me to go into details since i'm quite busy...and not really into writing anymore..but i'll glad help anyone here

Offline eric190

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2002, 02:45:59 AM »
The best way to loose those flabs is to go super cardio!! Jogging, biking

and even brisk walking, lakad ka na lang tipid pa!  

Sabi ni Mang Ernie, Singkamas diet!  You burn more calories than what you take in! hirap kasing nguyain nun!!

Edited by eric190 on 2002-09-27 02:46:23

Offline the great

• Semi-Newbie
    • http://www.pinoymodz.com
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2002, 09:26:59 PM »
Avoid softdrinks dre... Malakas magpalaki ng tiyan yun.

Offline chinoy

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2002, 09:27:44 PM »
the best way to lose fat is to do light cardio, like slow jog or brisk walking, dapat halos non impact.....

Offline nitsuj

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2002, 04:31:34 AM »
do some pushies and situps every morning..

or mag-gym ka.. para teh hunks.  or basketball? hmm...

Offline wheelee

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2002, 11:12:20 PM »
[alfie]very informative! I would have PM'ed you but i guess it's still out of order. I'll try your method.

So cutdown on sweets & colas then concentrate on cardio & light workout. Could'nt I eat just what i want then do some Excercise?

Edited by wheelee on 2002-09-26 23:20:49

boyoyong

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2002, 11:55:24 PM »
ni kelan ndi pa ako nataba...... yun nga wish ko eh... WIIISSSSSSSSSH KO LAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!

judex

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2002, 12:09:05 AM »
"start ako mag diet on monday"  

nakailang monday na ako, di pa rin makapagstart magdiet :(

START NA TALAGA ME ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! :)

"walang kokontra :) - todo na to! "

Offline wheelee

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2002, 02:11:52 AM »
I guess We should have a Keep Fit Clan here monitoring out weekly progress & our daily eating habits (0_o)....

Offline joelbryan

• joelbryan.com
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2002, 02:35:32 AM »
Scientist suggest the best way to loose fat, reset your body odometer, clean your body from stored toxins and lower high blood pressure is by fasting, people who fast are not only muslims, and religious people, some people do fasting because of it's medical therapeutic advantages and it's effects are very quick within the first week, and do you know that people can stay up without eating foods upto 70 days just drinking fruit juices. Kaya lahat tayo, mag ayuno na, simulan na natin ngayon, para pumayat payat na tayo. !:-(

Offline lynx

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2002, 03:50:30 AM »
hmmm... mejo ako rin gusto ko get rid of this tummy... i want to have a six pack to get the girls! =)