Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 11954 times)

Offline lahar

Re: Election 2016
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2016, 04:43:10 AM »
Am inclined towards Mar, but I have a profound dislike for Korina Sanchez and his non-support of divorce.
All four of them don't support divorce either.

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2016, 10:42:43 AM »
So, to conclude, no one likes Binay, and it seems logical to say that very few will vote for him.

What scares me the most is I feel that there's a high chance that he will still win.

If that happens, I'm really gonna consider migrating.

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2016, 03:34:52 PM »
So, to conclude, no one likes Binay, and it seems logical to say that very few will vote for him.

What scares me the most is I feel that there's a high chance that he will still win.

If that happens, I'm really gonna consider migrating.

that's based on this thread but that's not how the rest of the nation thinks.  given what has happened recently, i'm sure he'll be using the kawawa card even more especially after he's been "bullied" in the recent debate.   
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline [X]

• [X]
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2016, 07:40:34 PM »
who is your president?

http://pipoll-alpha.appspot.com/

Offline ris

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2016, 11:05:10 PM »
marami may gusto kay binay.  lalo na siguro mga masa ng makati.  baka karamihan walang internet access kaya di masyado nakikita o baka naman tahimik lang sila.  parang dati si erap muntik na ulit manalo na presidente eh wala naman tayo masyado nababasa na boboto sa kanya.  sobrang vocal lang talaga din ng supporters ni duterte kaya sya ang nangunguna.  hanggang di nagbotohan di natin malalaman sino talaga ang pinaka madaming boboto
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline lahar

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2016, 07:29:37 AM »
What scares me more right now is the VP race. No matter who wins, GP, Du30, Binay, Roxas or even Santiago and the VP turns out to be BBM,,,

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2016, 02:45:48 PM »
It is alarming to me as well. I am actually thinking of voting for Robredo just so that BBM loses. I might also vote for Grace Poe if it means that Binay doesn't become President.

Offline lahar

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2016, 02:58:40 PM »
At least I know who I want for VP (Robredo).

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2016, 04:18:43 PM »
^ conspiracy theory ng friend ko is that Marcos money was used to ensure the decision on GP. If GP + BBM win, then after a year reverse the decision on GP's eligibility and boom, BBM is president!
fhtagn

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2016, 05:35:18 PM »
well, even Du30 loves marcos to the point that he's said time and again that marcos can take over after him... wawa naman si cayetano LOL
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2016, 05:53:53 PM »
^ conspiracy theory ng friend ko is that Marcos money was used to ensure the decision on GP. If GP + BBM win, then after a year reverse the decision on GP's eligibility and boom, BBM is president!
Same thing was said about Miriam-BBM tandem. Miriam dies, BBM takes over.

Tapatalked

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
no choice but to vote for Roxas-Robredo.   
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2016, 11:46:09 PM »
Roxas-Robredo here too.

No offense to Binay and Duterte supporters but if the past debates are any indication of their knowledge in governance and their speaking prowess (lack thereof), they'd be an embarrassment to the Philippines if they ever attend international events for heads of state.

Tapatalked

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2016, 04:57:17 AM »
Remember that Roxas has already made an embarassment of the Philippine government when Yolanda hit and he was the one taking interviews.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2016, 07:41:20 AM »
Many friends, including our own boss menyek Bryan were involved in relief efforts for Yolanda, while the admin was busy blocking other people from helping so they could make themselves look good.

Also, remember how badly handled that bus full of hostages was? Roxas has built a legacy of failure.
fhtagn

Offline lahar

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2016, 09:29:28 AM »
Many friends, including our own boss menyek Bryan were involved in relief efforts for Yolanda, while the admin was busy blocking other people from helping so they could make themselves look good.

Also, remember how badly handled that bus full of hostages was? Roxas has built a legacy of failure.
Robredo was in charge of DILG at that time.

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2016, 09:51:12 PM »
but it will BIG embarrassment if we elect duterte or poe.  right now, the philippine economy is on the momentum, the third largest. i don't like politicians running the economy i want an economists or businessman  like roxas take care of the economy. roxas made some bad decisions like  all good leaders do but he done more good things to our economy and help create laws that is beneficial to us. compare that to other candidates.   

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2016, 03:04:33 AM »
^ IMO the groundwork behind economic recovery had been laid out by Arroyo. Majority of the people I know who own businesses are of the "anyone except Roxas" faction, currently leaning toward Du30.
fhtagn

Offline MtnDew

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2016, 01:23:22 PM »
Baka may pasabuging bomba para takutin ang mga tao, at magpapalabas si Duterte sa TV na matapang daw siya at susupilin niya daw ang mga nagpasabog. Pero baka naman ibang klaseng bomba ang sumabog. Utot lang pala. :lol:

Sino sa mga kandidato ang gusto ng America? Mamalimos na sila at dilaan ang paa ng America para pondohan at tulungan sila sa eleksyon. :lol:

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 09:21:54 PM »
the kidapawan incident is another reason why i won't vote for dudirty.