Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 11953 times)

Offline popoy

Re: Election 2016
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 05:27:09 PM »
rappler I like.  There is less BS compared to the alternative and the BS that is there unavoidably is easier to sift.
shit happens.

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 10:00:56 PM »
Rappler is a rag

That being the case, ABS-CBN and its cabal of "journalists"  (Excluding ANC) would be a wet pulp.  Ted Failon is the intellectual male analog of Korina Sanchez.
come on Toshi!

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 05:07:33 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that I've stopped watching ABS-CBN or GMA7 for news. Mom likes to listen to Ted Failon in the morning so I have to suffer his government bashing every morning. Probably because Korina married someone else? LOL

But still, what I don't like about Rappler is that it's too much like a blog. We get opinion posts that aren't well thought out or even well-researched. We also get sensationalist posts as well. I know it drives revenue but I would have expected something more from a group that offers itself up as professional.

Offline lahar

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 03:47:31 PM »

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »
I didn't bother to read why they voted in favor. I'm assuming it's because they fail at basic arithmetic?

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 11:52:08 AM »
survey-wise... wawa naman si roxas LOL
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 08:52:08 PM »
Really getting tired of my Facebook wall with the amount of election propaganda in there and the number of fanboys!

Offline Heishiro

• Moderators
  • BIOMENYEKZ
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2016, 11:01:20 AM »

well, masyado kasing madal-dal ayun sya din sumasabit sa mga chismiz nya :lol:
Rick "rolled" Astley would never :
- Give you up
- Let you down
- Run around and desert you
- Make you cry
- Say goodbye
- Tell a lie and hurt you

Offline theDUD3

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2016, 12:48:46 PM »

If Grace Poe wins she will beat Hillary Clinton and would be the first American Lady President.
Ryzen 7 7100 | Fatality ASRock X370 Gaming K4 | 2x8GB Trident Z RGB 3200 | GTX 980 Ti 6GB OC | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 NVMe + Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD  + 6TB HDD | 27" Dell U2713H @ 2560x1440

Offline ris

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2016, 01:11:40 PM »

nagiging weird na nga sya ngayon.  parang desperado na.  di naman sya ganyan dati.  i never imagined he would be like this.  dati mukha naman syang maayos kausap.  pero nung napanood ko yung video tungkol sa davao na sasamahan daw nya tayo dun kung saan nagbebenta ng drugs nagulat ako na sinabi nya talaga yun.  tapos meron pang ibang mga na video na ginawa nya
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline Heishiro

• Moderators
  • BIOMENYEKZ
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2016, 03:21:26 PM »

nagiging weird na nga sya ngayon.  parang desperado na.  di naman sya ganyan dati.  i never imagined he would be like this.  dati mukha naman syang maayos kausap.  pero nung napanood ko yung video tungkol sa davao na sasamahan daw nya tayo dun kung saan nagbebenta ng drugs nagulat ako na sinabi nya talaga yun.  tapos meron pang ibang mga na video na ginawa nya

yup, sablay talaga sya dun sa chismis nyang sasamahan nya pa saan makakabili ng drugs sa Davao.
pinagmuka nya lang t*nga sarili nya. sobrang desperado talagang manalo, alam nyang above na sa kanya
si Duterte sa mga survey ayun di mapakali at di mapigilan ang bibig. isa pang nainis ako dyan yung video
sa Tacloban "You have to understand, you're a Romualdez and the President is an Aquino."
Rick "rolled" Astley would never :
- Give you up
- Let you down
- Run around and desert you
- Make you cry
- Say goodbye
- Tell a lie and hurt you

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2016, 07:44:39 PM »
according to friends who worked closely with government agencies very recently, roxas really wants to be president :P :P :P except that he's acting like a rich spoiled brat when you're working with him :)  and he's really incompetent  >:D >:D
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 04:56:01 AM »
duterte - wants to release revilla, arroyo and estrada from prison. want marcos to be buried in libingan ng mga bayani. AFP modernization is useless. offers railroad diplomacy for china. pro-commies and mnlf. only kills small  time criminals.

poe - puppet of danding. american citizens.

roxas - maybe incompetent but create more jobs and his contribution to BPO  now reaching 1 million jobs and surpassing the OFWs remittance.

i will go for MAR-LENI, the national economy,  AFP modernization and US-RP Military Alliance is far more important to me than other issues like traffic, LTO Plate, drugs, MRT and other issues that a capable MAYOR could handle.  Aquino admin is one one the best performing administration i have know and experience because i was a beneficiary of that economic miracle that is happening to the Philippines  right now.  A duterte leadership will turn our nation  into a Venezuela where the leftist ruin the economic boom. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline Taggy

• http://taggy.cjb.net
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 05:23:14 AM »
im with lahar. :)

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »
roxas - maybe incompetent but create more jobs and his contribution to BPO  now reaching 1 million jobs and surpassing the OFWs remittance. 

Actually, kasalanan daw ni Gloria yung sa BPO industry. Inaako lang ni Roxas

Offline lahar

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »
im with lahar. :)

Uhh actually I haven't picked out one yet. But I have some thoughts on the candidates:

Binay- definitely not.

Roxas- not sure if competent or incompetent. From what I can tell, he's a technocrat, good for running a business, but government is not a business. He lack empathy and seems trying too hard to be what he's not. I think he should just play on what he does best.

Duterte- I admit I wanted him at first (federalism is a good idea), but he took so looooong to decide, even then after turning it down twice. Now I detest him (not as much as Binay). And he is so shallow and shortsighted. Ok so after solving crime, then what? Nothing. And then he keeps saying moderinizing the AFP is a waste, preferring to simply talk one on one with China (on his jetski no less!). Also his antics while entertaining is only good for local elections. Is he going to curse the Chinese till they leave?

Poe- IMO too early and her "American" family (will renounce if/when she wins) is cause for concern. Then there the people behind her (Danding).

Santiago- her choice of VP is like a slap in the face and her health is questionable. Not even sure if she will make it to the ballotbox.

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2016, 02:46:53 PM »
Binay crashed, burned and practically rolled himself into a buckyball last night.   He has totally lost the elections.  But who the hell was coaching him?  Notes in a nationally televised debate?  Insisting on having these documents as props he intended to read out?  Kicking at the relatively dead horse of Poe's citizenship while insisting on reading from notes.  Stroking Duterte's shaft, doing very little else damage to Mar's lack of evident leadership and Poe's inexperience.

Duterte, other than his remarkably salient stance on climate adaptation, did not really really add to anything but managed to troll Mar Roxas with relative success.  He owned the outtakes but substantially very thin every where else in terms of policy and addressing criticisms.  He also asked the most critical question for any candidate in terms of national security and foreign relations, though displayed very little expertise about it.

Poe, was clear in her delivery of her canned lines, but failed to answer the two most critical questions, namely the Coco Levy Fund, and the fact that she needed to wake up first during an international crisis.  The plan to cash in commitment from allies and mutual defense treaties for a swift military response should have been a ready contingency.  She wanted to hold meetings first and forgot to put a pot of coffee out?

Mar got the brunt of the criticisms, stayed on message, answered points adequately, but was terribly redundant and lacked the humorous wit to counter the snide remarks from the irreverent Duterte.  He shines as a competent administrator but not quite leadership material you'd die for.  He has the most to lose in this election.
come on Toshi!

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
So knowing all that, who do you vote for?

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2016, 05:10:12 PM »
Am inclined towards Mar, but I have a profound dislike for Korina Sanchez and his non-support of divorce.
come on Toshi!

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2016, 07:20:23 PM »
What made you go for him? I doubt that he has what it takes to continue Daang Matuwid. His incompetence speaks volumes.

We're really hard pressed for viable candidates such that I am trying to decide whose low points I can live with.