Author Topic: FS: 2Wire 5012NV-002 802.11n dsl gateway modem / Edimax IC-7000PTn V2 IP cam  (Read 1721 times)

Offline shoestrings

2Wire 5012NV-002 802.11n dsl gateway modem -Php 1k
Selling my Singtel 2wire 5012NV-002 802.11n dsl gateway modem.
works very well with PLDT DSL  NGN/PPPoE.
Used for only a few months.
Pics posted below is just for reference.
will post actual pics later.
asking price is 1k.
pick up location fort taguig area near burgos circle and Paranaque area in afternoon.

Edimax IC-7000PTn V2 IP cam - Php 6.5k
I\'m currently selling my now rarely used Edimax wireless IP camera.
I bought this because my wife went to abroad to work and she needs to constantly monitor our 1st baby while she\'s at work.
I\'ve chosen this model because of its great built and its also using a reliable power supply compared to other cheaper brands. My wife and I were both happy with its performance because we never had a problem with downtime.
Already upgraded it to the latest firmware. I connect to this camera via my android phone/tablet using TinyCam pro via 3G when im away from my house.
Actual pics Below.
Complete with box, manual, and mounting plates.
mobile/viber: 0949.473.8913 (smart)
asking price is Php 6.5k
Meets up only at Taguig/Paranaque area.
Item can be delivered via courier (XEND)
Item also posted at tipidpc http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=23745423
RFS: my wife is already back to take care of the kids, and they\'re all big now. So no more use for an IP camera.
Specifications taken from edimax site http://www.edimax.com/en/support_detail.php?pd_id=321&pl1_id=8 :
The Product You Selected
‧Product Line :  Network Cameras
‧Product Name :  Wireless 802.11n Dual Mode Pan/Tilt Internet Camera With 1.3M Pixels Lens
‧Model Number : IC-7000PTn V2
‧Description: 
Supports MPEG4 and M-JPEG video streaming
Supports motorized Pan/Tilt with a viewing angle (355 horizontally and 120 vertically)
Supports multiple profile to output MPEG4 and M-JPEG at the same time
Supports multi areas motion detection and snapshot to email and FTP
Supports pre-recording + post-recording up to 5 seconds for the triggered event
Includes 16-channel view and record utility to views up to 16 cameras simultaneously
Manual/Schedule/Cycle recording and Playback/Forward/Pause/Stop video with the utility
Supports 2-way audio
Built-in SDHC/SD card slot to store snapshots and recorded video locally to a SDHC/SD memory card
Supports 4 additional user login accounts
High speed hardware based compression
Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Firmware upgradable
actual pics taken few minutes ago:

CHOCOLATE - LOVE - SEX