Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 Beta Sign up Now Open  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Thakker

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Sign up Now Open
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 03:04:13 AM »
Now available at guildwars2 site itself.
6700k |  16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | GTX1080ti FE | 840 Pro SSD 512GB, 240GB Intel SSD, 120GB Force GT, 3TB SV32 | Q701 | QBX iTX | Ducky Shine + Vortex PBT Doubleshots | Acer X34 IPS Gsync | HTC Vive

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
Was able to finish the level 30 dungeon with a few friends. We'll try out the level 40 dungeon soon. Currently am at level 41.

Offline Thakker

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 08:34:28 PM »
^ Better prepare the butter sticks. We went out of that place (explorable mode) naked and butt hurt XD.
6700k |  16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | GTX1080ti FE | 840 Pro SSD 512GB, 240GB Intel SSD, 120GB Force GT, 3TB SV32 | Q701 | QBX iTX | Ducky Shine + Vortex PBT Doubleshots | Acer X34 IPS Gsync | HTC Vive

Offline ^_^japol

• Veterans
  • sus
    • personal folio site
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 10:58:41 PM »
Dling :)

May ppc guild n b?

Offline symphony X

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2012, 02:29:10 PM »
Finished Caudecus' Manor explore mode the other day w/ a group of strangers which has 2 lvl 80 (guardian and warrior), a lvl 63 mesmer, 45 ranger and me lvl 56 ranger but man we were getting murdered by mobs, those bandits hit fricking hard, spent about 8 silvers on repairs lol   

wala pa atang ppc guild hehe
"Does your head still hurt when you think about quantum mechanics?"

Prof. Brian Greene: "Always. If you study quantum mechanics and your head doesn't hurt, make sure someone takes your pulse. You may no longer be with us."

Offline hungree

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »
Also playing at Darkhaven server as Infiltrator Thief. Currently at level 14  :happy:

Offline symphony X

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 11:57:47 PM »
finally, some ranger lovin'!
"Poof! Someone called and I am here. We made some ranger changes this patch, but had to go back on them because of risk factor. There are some bugs being fixed and quality of life improvements coming in the next patch, as well as some other significant ranger improvements. I would Literally tell you but I think it would be considered a bit of a spoiler so you will have to be patient.

While we work hard to keep updates going on all professions, not very build us going to contain fixes for everyone due to the nature of software development. One problem with rangers is the lack of build diversity created by a number of sub par utility skills. Many signets, a shout or two, and spirits are all a bit lackluster. That is the first place to expect improvements. Second is trying to improve the feel/ pacing on some weapons.

Ok I canít type more with tiny phone finger keypad. See you in game!

Jon"

Prof. Brian Greene: "Always. If you study quantum mechanics and your head doesn't hurt, make sure someone takes your pulse. You may no longer be with us."

Offline symphony X

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »
So after the hype of a significant ranger buff, the actual changes were a disappointment, nonetheless I still love my ranger.

Anyways, did any PPC peeps got a precursor from the Lost Shores world event? I didn't but some of my FIST guildmates did and some players even got two! 0_0 envy mode on haha, well that's the way the karkas roll, hoping to get lucky next event =)

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2012, 01:22:28 PM »
I was too busy with Real Life for that event. It's too bad, really. I wanted to try the Fractal Dungeons more but I couldn't get my schedule align with my guildies. Pickup groups suck for those dungeons.

Offline symphony X

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »
Same here busy w/ real life, luckily I could afford a sick leave yesterday lol so I was able to participate in final event. Fractal dungeons are permanent afaik

Offline aIJay

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
So after the hype of a significant ranger buff, the actual changes were a disappointment, nonetheless I still love my ranger.

Anyways, did any PPC peeps got a precursor from the Lost Shores world event? I didn't but some of my FIST guildmates did and some players even got two! 0_0 envy mode on haha, well that's the way the karkas roll, hoping to get lucky next event =)

Uy! Magkaguild pala tayo... sino ka dun? :)

Offline symphony X

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2012, 10:52:06 PM »
ah si celestial strike, kaw pre?

Offline reel

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2012, 01:11:02 AM »
lol, roll call nga tayo

Sirion Snow here
Save Earth. Eat Plastic.

Offline aIJay

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2012, 04:55:49 PM »
ah si celestial strike, kaw pre?

Seilicia/Asenopah... lagi tayo magkasama sPVP at dungeon runs! Ikaw pala yan haha

Offline symphony X

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2012, 01:51:22 AM »
yo seilicia kaw pala yan hehe.

@reel
ano server and guild mo?

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »
I moved to Kaineng with my friends. We joined Templars. Isle of Janthir had too much drama between carebears and WvW guilds. I just want to go on killing sprees on weekends with my friends and do dungeons.

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:54 AM »
New patch is up. Just when I wanted to play. I hope it downloads fast on my PC.

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 07:55:25 AM »
Guild missions coming up. Anyone want to do dungeon runs? This can be done cross-server without having to guest. For example, everyone just needs to be in the same map and then only one needs to trigger the dungeon. I regularly run through the Ascalonian Catacombs with a friend in Isles of Janthir. I'm on Kaineng.

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2013, 10:34:46 AM »
Anyone else still playing this?

Offline hungree

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2013, 10:50:23 AM »
Me! Playing as Asura Thief in JQ Server