Selling the package for P 9,500. Sexymans will get an additional discount and a handshake.
I have thin solar panels coming from the US and I'm selling my old solar charger setup. It was previously used for a few weeks with an old 12V 7ah battery (salvaged from an APC UPS) to run a CDRKing Wifi router, DSL modem and a 24" LCD TV during the day and charge our cellphones and tablets. In a sunny day and the TV running from 9AM, the low battery cut-off hits around 4PM. You will get much better performance with a newer and bigger battery. This setup is a very cost-effective entry to solar power/renewable energy. Wellsee MPPT-30 20A PWM Charge controller (used)
http://bluelight.en.made-in-china.com/product/voVEnQJMRqRx/China-12V-24V-20A-30A-Mppt-Controller-WS-MPPT30-.html 2x 40W Kyocera Japan solar panels (used, japan surplus)
- Uses PWM charging for efficiency.
- Switches out the solar panels at night to prevent reverse current flow.
- Monitors battery voltage and switches to constant voltage mode (trickle charge) to prevent overcharging.
- Turns off output when battery charge is very low (~11V) to prevent damage to the battery and inverter.
- Can be used as a battery charger/maintainer for 12V car batteries.
Junction box already has built-in bypass diodes. Open circuit voltage is ~14V. Measured current for each panel while charging is ~3A. Setup as show in photos (panels in parallel) charges a drained 7ah battery to full voltage in full sunlight in less than 2 hours.
Note: Battery, multitester and inverter not included in the sale.
For pickup in my place in Talipapa, QC near Mindanao ave. No meetups, please; The panels are bulky. Kindly pm, skype or email me your inquries.
email: slide.gurtiza at gmail.com