Author Topic: To all Members: Introduce yourselves here  (Read 128466 times)

Offline Alan

• Veterans
Re: To all Members: Introduce yourselves here
« Reply #740 on: December 15, 2006, 02:33:41 AM »
Just post a little about yourself, how you found out about PPC and let us know what more you would like to see from PPC

I'm Alan and I used to be jagc1 :-D I started this thread back in 2002? Ganon ka tagal na ba? LOL

Offline nmeuvdast8

• I'm back!
« Reply #741 on: December 15, 2006, 10:42:03 AM »
though i'm not new here, re-introduce ko lang sarili ko. kasi last eb, parang walang maka-pronunce ng nick ko. hehehe

im nmeuvdast8, isang hamak na member that has the itch, but unfortunately, walang pangkamot. btw, my nick is read as:

NME          UV        DA            ST8
enemy      of         the          state

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 15, 2006, 10:49:57 AM »
thanks for making your name more readable! hay hirap nga naman kung siyang sulat siyang basa...

Offline joshrhinbenj

• God is Good...All the Time..
« Reply #743 on: December 15, 2006, 10:51:21 AM »
hey marky if you can remember the usernames i can probably retrieve the account(s) for you and just merge them into one.

That's a good idea sir. Pwede rin ba sa akin yon. i got an old account, nakalimutan ko yung password ko kaya di ko na ma access account ko. Tapos nagpalit ako ng ISP kaya di ko na ma access yung email ko. Ang username ko ay joshua_0703 yata, I forgot na pero ang email ko noon ay joshua_20@optusnet.com.au. Thank you in advance Sir Louie.

Offline AveSatani_666

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #744 on: December 15, 2006, 06:22:20 PM »
hi...

Offline slide

• Veterans
  • Relax, I own j00
« Reply #745 on: December 15, 2006, 06:40:29 PM »
Hi.  I'm delicious.

Relax, I own j00.

:silly:

Offline spoliarium

• Moderators
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #746 on: December 15, 2006, 09:10:33 PM »
Hi.  I'm delicious.
:silly:

Formerly known also as:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Offline X3ME15

• Moderators
  • Render Me This, Decode Me That!
    • My Blog
« Reply #747 on: December 16, 2006, 12:04:30 AM »
LOL! :lol:

"Love is Bliss, Thus is Desolation" - a lover's gripe with humanity | "Patience is Like Foreplay.. The More You Wait, The More Pleasing It Will

Offline nmeuvdast8

• I'm back!
« Reply #748 on: December 16, 2006, 12:10:19 AM »
thanks for making your name more readable! hay hirap nga naman kung siyang sulat siyang basa...

no problem sir.

welcome nga pala sa friend kong matipid sa words, si AveSatani_666! welcome sa PPC pre!

Offline jologsnixy

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #749 on: January 03, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
hi to all.

Offline Jessa

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #750 on: January 08, 2007, 08:42:42 PM »
hi everyone! I'm jessa a newbie here, I just found this site out from a friend of mine, well he invited me to participate to some forums here and so far i found this site very cool, I think i will enjoy reading the posts here and of course participating to some forums...

more power to ppc! :happy:

Offline theDUD3

« Reply #751 on: January 08, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
welcome to PPC! from your nick i guess you're a girl, buti naman madadagdagan nanaman ang biochixzes, outnumbered kasi sila ng biomenyeks.

enjoy your stay!!
Ryzen 7 3700X | MSI B450 Tomahawk Plus | 2x8GB GSkill FlareX DDR4 3200 CL14 @ 3800Mhz CL16 | GTX 1070 Ti | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 NVMe + Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD  + 6TB HDD | 34" Xiaomi Surface 144hz WQHD Monitor | Logitech G512 Mechanical Keyboard | Logitech G304 Wireless Gaming Mouse

Offline escaflowne

« Reply #752 on: January 08, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »
ako din lalabas lang saglit sa lungga ko.

isa akong lurker dito..hehehe.

Perpetual Babe Thread <- pinakapaborito kong thread sa PPC.  :wacko:

hello sa lahat.
How about the power to kill a yak, from 200 yards away, with mind bullets.

My Flickr

Offline janvilleres

• Glad To Be Of Service!
« Reply #753 on: January 17, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »
Greetings!

First, thanks for sharing your time and knowledge during the Build for Speed 2007: AdMU Leg. Thanks kuya Louie and kuya Jerson.

My name is Jan-Mike, a senior ECE student. My interests include everything about hardware and software stuffs. Most of what I know about computers is self learned.

What made me attend the event was not to learn about building or upgrading a computer but to meet people who share the same interests.

My experience with computers started when I was still 3 years old. I still remember the monochrome crt monitors, large floppy drives, MS DOS, dial-up bulletin board systems, Legend of the Red Dragon, 1200bps modems, earliest versions of king quest/space quest, and many others.

I hope to meet more PPC people and be able to contribute in PPC events.

@Dom, ito pala pinagkaka-abalahan mo ah... hehehe... keep it up!

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 17, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »
welcome!

Offline knet370

• Check out my Build Log at XS
« Reply #755 on: January 17, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »
hi, ako nga pala si kenneth. newbie here. oks talaga itong forum na ito. very helpful tsaka galing nga mga members dito. infact nag post na ako ng topic tungkol sa upgrade stuff ko. bilis nyo mga boss mag reply. hehe.. now i know where to go in regards to info on hardware and other pc enthusiast stuff. keep up the good work guys. hope i can join on ur next eb or kung saan mga adventures nyo. hehe.. beer??? toast tayo dyan.  :wacko:
retiring..

Offline MitsuEVO

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #756 on: January 18, 2007, 01:05:26 AM »
Ako nga pala si Sherwin.  Ka didiskubre ko lang na site na to.  Hindi ko akalain na may mga pc enthusiast ang mga pinoy.  Any way Talk to you guys soon!!!!!!!

Offline X3ME15

• Moderators
  • Render Me This, Decode Me That!
    • My Blog
« Reply #757 on: January 18, 2007, 02:01:52 AM »
hehehe! welcome mga newcomers sa site, just browse and also dont forget reading the rules.. ;)

btw, nice setup you got there MitsuEVO, i got the same setup before and its really nice but the itch has gotten into me and switched to intel.. hehehe!

"Love is Bliss, Thus is Desolation" - a lover's gripe with humanity | "Patience is Like Foreplay.. The More You Wait, The More Pleasing It Will

Offline need4speed

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #758 on: January 26, 2007, 02:26:55 PM »
Hi folks. Just joined the site although I used to check in once in a while. Just decided to join now. Although, I do see some familiar nicks.  ^_^

Offline imheretohelp21

• Trusted HJT Advisor
« Reply #759 on: January 26, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »
I'm ....... . ........ I found this site while i'm browsing. I consider myself as a near-guru. I offer PC repair/upgrade/others services in our area. My only job in this forums is to help others. I already joined tons of other computer-help forums ( My # 1 list and homepage: http://forums.pcpitstop.com/ ) I'm only 13 yrs old, 1st yr HS student. I plan to take BSCE in college and also A+. Started computing at age 5.

i still have a 286 but i sold it to a junk shop because it has no use. My oldest pc is a 486dx as of now and my newest is a p4 3ghz ht.

i think that the posts they say that they have 80k - above budget and they are computer illiterate?

the other members were not so helpful at all, while on other forums in less than 10 mins you have answers to your topics.

still have these old applications:

dos 3.3
win95
win98
winme
groiler '95 encyclopedia
90's games
others
Booting to Windows: |||||||||| *crash!*

Debian rocks, Suse rules!