Author Topic: [inutel], I'm waiting.  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
Re: [inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2006, 08:30:49 AM »
well the thing is the thread was locked during the pre-invision board so i think when they ported to invision all locked threads became unlocked

Offline Al

• Administrator
    • Trashcan of Thoughts
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
hahaha. ganun ba? it's been sooo long.

o siya. lock na ulit kung kailangan pa.
:happy:
Trashcan of Thoughts -- http://www.allibrero.com

Offline aeroes

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2006, 09:04:23 AM »
Dammit! LOL!

I actually thought this issue is happening in the present!!

Read the dates aeroes please! :lol:
Perversity:
        No matter what you tell your child to do, he will always do the
        opposite.  Huh?
 Brain: Don't you get it!?  You gotta use reverse psychology!
 Homer: Well, that sounds too complicated.
 Brain: Okay, don't use reverse psychology.
 Homer: All right, I will!

Offline Crisp

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »
:lol:  i got suckered into researching the KPC thread  :wacko:

hahaha, Ogre!

nandun din ako sa malate nung nagbukas ang KPC. And I remember Naz was working his ass off to keep the guys entertained despite the bad weather (typhoon and floods).

At nagparaya si Naz at sa akin ibinigay ang naka-reserve sa kanya na Athlon 1500XP.  I didn't know it at the time but there was a dearth of procs and an abundance of promises (which were broken)

I know SCSIme was there (sorry forgot his handle for PPC).

Yep, lots of memories.
Pentax Menyek
Pentax K20D, Pentax DA40, Pentax DA70, Takumar 70-200/F4; soon to come Pentax-F 28/2.8

PC? nakikita mo ba akong nagpo-post tungkol sa PC?

Offline jepoi

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2006, 11:18:18 AM »
We don't do anything at all even if an ordinary member does it, it's a tradition here of necromancy.... somebody or anybody digs up old threads.

It's just simple fun.  Sometimes it's hilarious when you see it after four years, inutel and dongdong were about 13 or 14 years old then when they were posting here...

in all honesty, it has a lot more to do with the thread itself, rather than the person reviving it. then again, nobody can just revive locked threads. in a different case, there's this thread i have great distate for that keeps getting revived every now and then. and i don't touch it either.

so ayun. anybody can do what dean does as long as it is within the bounds of the rules.

kopya.

Offline spoliarium

• Moderators
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2006, 11:42:12 AM »
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Online lahar

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »

hahaha, Ogre!

nandun din ako sa malate nung nagbukas ang KPC. And I remember Naz was working his ass off to keep the guys entertained despite the bad weather (typhoon and floods).

At nagparaya si Naz at sa akin ibinigay ang naka-reserve sa kanya na Athlon 1500XP.  I didn't know it at the time but there was a dearth of procs and an abundance of promises (which were broken)

Yep, lots of memories.

Ano na ba nangyari sa KPC? I remember I asked Brod Geode to  reserve for me an AthlonXP w/c he said to have grabbed immediately off the counter hehe.

Offline makoantz

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
Quote from: jepoi on Today at 11:18:18 AM
kopya.

What does this mean?

doc spol, I believe what he meant was "copy" as in "roger", "10-4", "ack'ed".

//Active gadgets//
Main PC: 2009 13" MBP + 2408WFP
Secondary PC: Dimension 9200 + 2009WFP
Mobile: Galaxy Tab 7.7 + Xperia Active
Play: PS3 Slim
Running: Garmin Forerunner 610 + Walkman W262
Cycling  : Xperia Active + Garmin GSC 10

Offline jepoi

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »
^^^

what he said.    :lol:

Offline Shadow Blade

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2006, 01:02:08 AM »

hahaha, Ogre!

Yep, lots of memories.

Ano na ba nangyari sa KPC? I remember I asked Brod Geode to  reserve for me an AthlonXP w/c he said to have grabbed immediately off the counter hehe.

May bagyo nun pero dahil magkakaron ng sale ng Athlon XP, 21" monitor, motherboards, especially ASUS P4S533 (nice naalala ko pa, eto yung first performance board para sa Northwood B ). Despite the very bad weather andami parin pumunta, description of the event would be in a hotel and with speakers and representative. Pagdating namin parang wala pang mga item, nakilala ko si Harry Potter ng masinsinan kasi yung yung palabas to "entertain" the pips sa PC na may Creative Inspire 5.1 speaker. May registration para sa raffle. I have no idea kung bakit antagal, pero I got word na delayed daw yung delivery dahil may bagyo. Halos walang item na for sale / even yung reserved. Towards the end nag-raffle off sila ng WOW Thing (speaker SRS enhancer). Almost everyone went home disappointed.

Kyle of KPC got flamed and burned in PPC and TPC the succeeding days.

Me I just charged it to experience, although minsan naiisip ko kung ano yung tunay na nangyari kung bakit wala yung mga promised items.