Author Topic: [inutel], I'm waiting.  (Read 2671 times)

Offline naztafari

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« on: July 31, 2002, 04:01:17 AM »
If you're wondering why, check the KPC thread.

Moderators, silipin niyo muna yung thread bago kayo humirit.

Hindi 'to puwede daanin sa PM.

speaking of which, nagkakandaleche pa rin cookies ko at di ko maacess ng tama... hmm... will try alternate browsers...

kyle

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 04:04:26 AM »

haha!! ready to get banned?

Offline alaeh

• Semi-Newbie
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 07:40:56 AM »
whoah! aba may showdown.....

[inutel] v.s. naztafari

LLLEEETSSS GET READY TO RUMBBBLLLEEEE!!!! Hehehe

Offline rumble

• Semi-Newbie
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 08:30:03 AM »
LLLEEETSSS GET READY TO RUMBBBLLLEEEE!!!! Hehehe

teka di ako kasali dyan. j/k lang=)

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 08:31:48 AM »
roflmao!  yan ang mahirap kapag may common nick =)

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 08:45:00 AM »
all naztafari is asking is for an apology.  why would there be any need for banning anyone nor for there to be a showdown?
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

maotsetong

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 09:09:06 AM »
i don't know. it's just my point of view:

but if i have said all those comments. i don't see any reason why would i make an apology. i can make comments. i can ask questions. if i got an item, i paid for it. and paid the price that was offered. but there's no need for an apology for doing so.

not in favor of the subject, nor against the author - JUST THE WAY I SEE THINGS

L-:)

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 09:21:44 AM »

Hindi 'to puwede daanin sa PM.

You should have replaced Moderators with people so that peeps like Kyle (not the one from KPC) would not make stupid comments =).

Offline naztafari

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2002, 12:39:34 AM »
Louie, No.

I intentionally wrote moderators because history has shown that some PPC moderators tend to have the kneejerk reaction of posting/doing something before researching/ bothering to know the actual issue at hand.

It's not my problem if the "Morons" you seem so hellbent on stamping out carry out their moronicisms. As moderators, that's your problem, not mine, although I try to do my share of trying to keep people in line when things start get out of hand since I like to give something in return because I do get a kick out of hanging out at PPC and have gained so much from the knowledge of people here in the past.

Maotsetong, mali ka diyan, hindi mo pa binabasa ng husto yung postings sa Planetsavage, bordering on slander na yung ibang pinagsasabi ni [inutel]. Honestly, it's not that big a thing, but the problem is pinagsasabi niya sa maraming tao, at marami ding tao nakakabasa ng pinagsasabi niya.

Hell, Planetsavage is such an excellent site with articles and reviews so good that at times they get linked from big-name sites like Anandtech and manufacturers like Inno3D. Hindi lang mga pinoy ang nagbabasa sa PSA ah. Kung sa tingin ng iba sa inyo hanggang lokal lang yan, magulat na lang kayo. I'm impressed with the quality of the entire site, articles written there are even better than some of the reviews linked to by Creative.com itself (para sa mga hmmm, manufacturer of the soundblaster series of cards).

Eh hindi lang naman sa 'Pinas ang KPC, eh. May pre-existing foreign branches na siya, eh paano kung mabasa yung sunud-sunod na insulto at overspeculation ni [inutel] ng kung sino sa ibang bansa?

And so people get, and have gotten the wrong impression. It's only fair that rectify whatever damage he's done and is doing by the mere existence of his words, as Kyle (not the moron who posted above) already is doing what it takes about his and his promises.

And it's personal since KPC and expo aside, he dragged me into it. Hindi talaga ako taong nagmumura, pero ********, akala mo ang bait-bait na bata ahas pala. Matapobreng shit. Brat doesn't even look like he's worked a day of his life.

Edited by moderator alikishi on 2002-08-01 01:26:24

Offline alikishi

• Moderators
    • http://alikishi.multiply.com
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2002, 01:30:12 AM »
sorry naz... bawal talaga eh ...
Nikon D300 + MB D10, Nikkor 17-55mm F/2.8G, Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8G VR, Nikon SB-900

Offline JigglyPimp

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 01:31:07 AM »
I agree with naztafari with this one.  The only fault of KPC is not having an official statement of whats happening.  The case of Kyle being seen in Rising Sun computers buying the mobo, I would really do that if I'm in Kyles shoes.  Kung meron ka customer na nanggaling pang probinsya tapos sumagsag sa ulan at baha para lang makarating sa expo mo expecting na may mabili. Ano gagawin mo?  Kyle did the right thing.  He did that to try to satisfy at least some customers from far places.. even if it means losing some money.  He knows na he can't satisfy all of his customers..but still he tried.   Naztafari even gave up his stuff to Crisp coz the guy came all the way from bulacan(tama ba?) just to get there.  To think of it... what Kyle and Naztafari did is a good customer service in that situation.    

Even if I did not experience the KPC expo (lucky me).  I hope there's no sequel to what has happened.

Offline dongdong

• ŽD
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 02:51:09 AM »
roflmao?
~"I do not have to regret anything. I started the whole pack. I was the boss of a marvelous pack. "~ -Akela, the Lone Wolf

Offline dongdong

• ŽD
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 03:01:16 AM »
OT:ei look! when you mouse over on the PPC logo, it's set on "default.asp" and not "index.php"
~"I do not have to regret anything. I started the whole pack. I was the boss of a marvelous pack. "~ -Akela, the Lone Wolf

Offline jezbum

• Semi-Newbie
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 04:15:34 AM »
hello naztafari,

i'm sorry if my post fanned the flames for KPC. I was the one who posted the long winding tale in the planet savage forum. I knew then in the back of my mind that kyle was probably selling the stuff at a loss. This is probably to generate good will and to announce their presence.

Ang bait mo pare, all the while i thought you were working for kyle and to think na you had to put up with everything tapos you had to give up your product. you're one cool guy.

please tell kyle we hope he sorts out everything and roll some heads. =)

some of us still eagerly hope that he pushes thru with his promises.

stay cool =)

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2002, 07:01:12 AM »
dongdong, if you have nothing sensible to post, please don't bother to.

in relation to mr. naztafari's post regarding the audience of planetsavage...

our readership from north america is 23% compared to only 3.15% readership in asia...around 56% of our readers are unknown though...who knows where they come from.
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

shishio_makoto

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 08:49:03 AM »
ano po nangyayari? hehehe...

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 11:10:55 AM »
dean,

The demographic isn't really that good since the 56% unknown would have IP addresses that aren't traceable to a certain region (or IPs that can't be resolved).

naztafari,

My point is that not only moderators do that.  A lot of members post without reading.  But if you really want to single out the mods, then fine.  I've no qualms with that.

Offline Louie

• Administrator
    • PinoyPC
[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2002, 11:11:43 AM »
Ugh, case in point:  shishio_makoto.

Offline naztafari

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2002, 12:46:07 PM »
bump.

Offline naztafari

[inutel], I'm waiting.
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2002, 01:14:04 PM »
hmmm... object404 mail server not working...