Author Topic: Needed: "Find all posts by <username>"  (Read 1261 times)

Offline dta

Needed: "Find all posts by <username>"
« on: July 11, 2006, 06:34:24 AM »
In the later days of the old PPC board, when you click on the profile of a user, there's a button on top that says "See all post by <username>".

I use this feature a lot on my own username, to follow up on the threads that I last posted message replies.

With the new message board, when I use the "Search" and enter the <username> (or alternatively, use the Profile => Show last posts of <username>), an error shows up.

When can this feature be returned? Please??? (pleading tone...)

~~~~~~

[added]

Just noticed there's a new handy "Replies to my posts" button on the top right corner of the screen. It seems to do the trick, I hope.

Although this only shows the message title but not a snippet of the message I wrote (so I can recall what I had last posted; since I sometimes check back at the forum after some time and might have forgotten what it was all about...)

Offline dta

Re: Needed: "Find all posts by <username>"
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 02:49:43 PM »
Still can't seem to properly search by username... (using the Search or Advanced Search button" -- it shows an error
It shows an error box that says:

========================
An Error Has Occurred!
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 
========================

The "replies to my post" link doesn't seem to display the latest replies for the posts I've made...
For instance, I just made replies to some messages in the forum, but when I click the "replies to my posts" link, those new posts are not displayed in the list.

Offline sandstig

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 12:49:51 AM »
This as an issue with the template we're currently using. We're working on a new template and using the standard one as a base, so that particular issue should be gone once we transition over. Taking a little longer though since none of us have created skins for SMF or Joomla before.

Offline dta

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 01:35:13 AM »
Ok, thanks for the explanation...

Would you know of a good way or workaround to search by username in the meantime?