Author Topic: Perpetual Movie Discussion Thread  (Read 295916 times)

Offline Scarlett

• dpyxl+renders
Re: Perpetual Movie Discussion Thread
« Reply #480 on: August 15, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
I7 stock V8 : Rampage II : Sapphire HD4890 Toxic : Mushkin 6gb redline998679 : Liteon : Seagate 2tb 32mb cache : Coolermaster realpower 1000: Storm Sniper : Vista/Seven

Offline Simbadda

« Reply #481 on: August 15, 2007, 11:30:28 AM »
well, if they're going to make a voltron movie, hope it's the lions. di pa mahirapan sa casting.
it puzzles me how women seem so fragile but they can hurt men more than they realize it.

i will give you 2000 czech crowns...

Offline devilishkin

« Reply #482 on: August 15, 2007, 12:15:38 PM »
voltron?
http://movies.ign.com/articles/812/812037p1.html

lol this is one misconception about the new movie jj abrams is going to release 01-18-08(also said title of the movie) a.k.a the cloverfields. though its "true" title is still unknown.

how it came to the "voltron" conclusion is because one of the guy in the trailer actually said "its alive, its huge..." note that the italized word sounded like lion when heard in the first release of the teaser with less quality.

thats why many have said its a voltron movie... many just laughed it out to this guys blog even myself... i forget whats the name of his blog.

anyhoo, the said teaser by jj abrams is still a mystery, many believed to so close links and clues that it would have something to deal with the "Lost" series which jj abrams also directed and created(correct me if im wrong).

other speculations are:

Godzilla
Parasite Eve
Another Alien Invasion Movie

"There's no such thing as destiny. There are only different choices. Some choices are easy, some aren't. Those are the really important ones, the ones that define us as people." -- Fingerling/Walter Sparrow

Offline Scarlett

• dpyxl+renders
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »
I7 stock V8 : Rampage II : Sapphire HD4890 Toxic : Mushkin 6gb redline998679 : Liteon : Seagate 2tb 32mb cache : Coolermaster realpower 1000: Storm Sniper : Vista/Seven

Offline Simbadda

« Reply #484 on: August 19, 2007, 07:30:04 PM »
just saw "the bourne ultimatum". a good conclusion for the trilogy.
cia uses norton antivirus. hahahaha. sana symantec na lang.
it puzzles me how women seem so fragile but they can hurt men more than they realize it.

Offline popoy

« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »
Great soundtrack with Bourne ultimatum. 

The mars underground
"As Excellent a documentary as it is wonderful propaganda"

n terms of information (concise, lay information at that!), this documentary was spot on. I found it on my DVR from the Discovery Science Channel (I routinely record "space" night every week). Though the film tends to focus on all of Robert Zubrin's theories exclusively, it's a great poster tool for pushing the agenda of manned space exploration past the moon. I suspect the film's title is a reference to the Mars society, and not to Mars geology (which is what I was thinking at first). Although I'm not a member of the Mars society, but I do agree with the case for Mars in general, and this was more exciting than an hour of watching the Mars rovers slowly dig an inch into Mars' surface.
http://italian.imdb.com/title/tt0437325/

Its really interesting to watch.  The ideas seems very plausible and it got me a bit excited about a manned mission to mars. 
shit happens.

Offline mafiosa_168

• Semi-Newbie
  • " Nothing is what it seems... "
« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »
try 1408, but evan almighty is funny.. the best movie i've watched so far are : infernal affairs I, II, III.. i did not like american version.. ofcourse godfather and usual suspect.. :)

Offline Simbadda

« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »

maroon 5 ba yung kanta sa end credits?

Offline asukalfree

« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2007, 01:14:22 AM »
laughtrip ang SuperBad!

Offline Udongski

« Reply #489 on: August 24, 2007, 12:23:24 PM »
Justice League to be a CGI/Motion Capture Film!?
Source: IESB.net
August 22, 2007

One of the most talked-about topics online these days is Warner Bros.' Justice League of America adaptation, which Happy Feet director George Miller is reportedly attached to.

Reports have said that the superhero team-up movie would include Batman, Superman, The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern, that casting would start next week, and that Christian Bale (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight) and Brandon Routh (Superman, Superman: Man of Steel) would not be involved.

It didn't quite make sense how Warner Bros. would be able to pull it off, but perhaps now we know how they can. IESB.net says that the movie might be a CGI/performance capture project, much like The Polar Express, and the upcoming Beowulf and Avatar. Here's a bit of the scoop the site received:

However, and take this with a grain of salt, Imageworks are apparently in the running to provide services on the JLA film, competing with R&H and possibly WETA (the latter being unconfirmed).

But the real interesting thing about this is that the contract is for an all-cgi "photo-real" motion capture movie, much like the upcoming Beowulf.

If the reports hold up, expect Justice League of America to go into production early 2008.

Offline devilishkin

« Reply #490 on: August 24, 2007, 01:01:27 PM »
nice naman at meron pala nanood ng infernal affairs :)

anyway, im waiting for the team-up movie of Jet Li and Jason Statham, "War".

waaah, August 24 na pala ngayon, and ngayon yung release date nya... hmm kailan kaya ipapalabas sa pinas...
"There's no such thing as destiny. There are only different choices. Some choices are easy, some aren't. Those are the really important ones, the ones that define us as people." -- Fingerling/Walter Sparrow

Offline lakotana

« Reply #491 on: August 24, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. ~ Albert Einstein

Offline RascalKing

« Reply #492 on: August 24, 2007, 02:49:13 PM »

Offline Udongski

« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »

waaah, August 24 na pala ngayon, and ngayon yung release date nya... hmm kailan kaya ipapalabas sa pinas...

Dba napalitan ung title to Rogue Assassins?

Offline baron

« Reply #494 on: August 24, 2007, 05:00:08 PM »

You mean the theme song? It's Extreme Ways by Moby.

Offline Simbadda

« Reply #495 on: August 24, 2007, 05:05:45 PM »

You mean the theme song? It's Extreme Ways by Moby.

so that was moby.

nobody gets laid to house music - top dogs  :wacko:

Offline nmeuvdast8

• I'm back!
« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »
cia uses norton antivirus. hahahaha. sana symantec na lang.

NOD32 FTW!!!

Offline devilishkin

« Reply #497 on: August 25, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »

Dba napalitan ung title to Rogue Assassins?

i think final na yung "War" may posters na eh

Offline Simbadda

« Reply #498 on: August 27, 2007, 12:49:12 PM »
^^ rouge assassins title nya dito sa philippines. yan ang nakalagay sa poster sa gateway, tsaka sa inquirer

Offline Scarlett

• dpyxl+renders
« Reply #499 on: August 27, 2007, 01:55:33 PM »
may nakapanood na ba ng "Exiled" ?