Author Topic: Aswang Daw Sa Pilipinas Binalita Sa Tv Patrol?  (Read 11354 times)

Offline CrazysnipeR

Aswang Daw Sa Pilipinas Binalita Sa Tv Patrol?
« on: May 11, 2005, 09:44:52 AM »
Tanong ko lang kung totoo.. kasi yung friend ko naka subscribe sa ABS-CBN website and napanod daw nya yung tungkol dun sa aswang somewhere in Mindanao ba yun. Meron kayang video clip nung balita na yun? kung meron, pa link naman sa mga nakaka alam pls! thanks... gusto ko lang kasi mapanod :D:D

I m@y not be wh@t you called "Perfect" But some p@rt$ of me are f***1ng "Excellent"

Offline idolkosimanoy

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 10:22:05 AM »
i highly doubt if "aswang" could be scientifically proven...  ;-)

kung totoo man ito, bakit iilan lang ang nakakakita?  bakit hanggang ngayon di ako makakita o maka-"experience" man lang ng aswang o multo?  :-(

there was this conspiracy theory that these incidents were just being used as a psy-war by the people in power.  nung 1992, di ba me nabalita na me manananggal sa sampaloc?  was it just mere coincidence na kasabay nun ang akusasyon kay FVR ng pandaraya sa eleksyon?  :-/  
"West travelling East, seeking that of which was lost!" - A Widow's Son

Offline CrazysnipeR

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 11:10:16 AM »
thats your point of view and i respect that. Pero im sure between 88-90's binalita sa Media(TV,Radio and Newspaper) yung manananggal na sumabit sa kuryente sa LETRE (Terminal ng mga Bus sa Navotas Area). I've seen it pero bata pa kasi ako nun eh, kaya diko gaanong natitigan.  

I m@y not be wh@t you called "Perfect" But some p@rt$ of me are f***1ng "Excellent"

Online Sephiroth

• Wellnex -- Your Health Information Site
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 11:20:30 AM »
Let's just hope it doesn't hunger for human flesh.

I believe in supernatural phenomenon. A prominent scientist once declared that meteorites do not exist becasue "rocks do not fall from the sky." Centuries later scientist come to realize that rocks fall from the sky in the form of meteors. Ball lightning is a phenomenon that was proven to be true only recently. Who knows -- maybe we'll find out that aswangs really exist and that Elvis is still alive.
Check out my health and wellness site!
News, reviews, write-ups and  commentaries.

Offline Q-meister

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 11:51:11 AM »
basta pag galing sa abs-cbn kaduda duda.  

Offline idolkosimanoy

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 11:52:26 AM »
Let's just hope it doesn't hunger for human flesh.

I believe in supernatural phenomenon. A prominent scientist once declared that meteorites do not exist becasue "rocks do not fall from the sky." Centuries later scientist come to realize that rocks fall from the sky in the form of meteors. Ball lightning is a phenomenon that was proven to be true only recently. Who knows -- maybe we'll find out that aswangs really exist and that Elvis is still alive.
and ghengis khan, that mongolian legend, was actually a female who got the loyalty of his (her?) men by having sex with all of them...  :D

but seriously, science cannot be considered as absolute.  and i accept that.  remember that it takes several experiments to support a theory but only needed one to destroy it.

my apprehension about supernatural phenomenon comes from the fact that those incidents can be explained rationally.  isa sa naiisip ko kasi tungkol diyan sa mga aswang, multo o kahit ano pa'ng paranormal entities, eh how come they only manifest themselves to only a few individuals?  could it be possible that those paranormal activities can be traced psychologically?  i am not saying that those who claims to have seen ghost are nuts.  but sometimes nakakaranas din naman talaga tayo ng hallucinations especially when we're under tremendous stress.

some questions...  why do vampires desire blood?  was blood crucial to their survival?  if so, how come wala na ata o kokonti na lang sila ngayon?  or is the vampire story, particularly bram stoker's dracula, trying to tell a social malaise in the allegorical sense?

how about zombies?  zombies are ussually portrayed as half-decaying corpse who rose up from their graves.  how come in the movies they are always portrayed as such?  hindi ba in just a matter of months (3 months if i am not mistaken), a corpse could decay into dust and bones?  pwera na lang siguro kung maganda ang pagkakalibing sa kanila.  when we dug up my paternal grandmother, who had been dead for 13 years, so that we could place her bones in one of the vaults in the family maousoleum, maganda pa yung corpse niya.  her skin was still soft.  when i touched her, i was expecting that the skin would slip from the flesh or worse the flesh would cleave from the bones.  to my surprise firm pa rin siya.  now, would that mean there's something extraordinary about her?  like she might be a saint or something?  i don't think so.  her crypt might have been tightly shut kaya hindi napasok ng kahit ano which slowed her decay.

well, these are just my opinion...  :-)  
"West travelling East, seeking that of which was lost!" - A Widow's Son

Offline mikolo

• I ACCEPT ALL.
    • rest and relax
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 12:04:09 PM »
I don't believe in the services of ABSCBN.

but I'm a firm beliver in the unexplored.
these creatures has been reported all over the globe.

google nyo ito.

DULCE BASE
sa mexico.

it will give you a sense of what's happening around the world.
GAMING
SSD 60gb RAID-0
CORE i7
ANTEC TOWER ITIM
NVIDIA GTX590
[image]http://h-5.abload.de/img/sprintb88o.gif[/image]

Offline reel

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
10 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
8 Members: reelX, X3ME15, idolkosimanoy, spoliarium, mikolo, chUck^tAylOr, chaowix, Q-meister

whatta topic, it was even 13users when i refreshed.

no i dont believe such things. mere hallucinations.
Save Earth. Eat Plastic.

Offline mikolo

• I ACCEPT ALL.
    • rest and relax
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 12:08:17 PM »
GAMING
SSD 60gb RAID-0
CORE i7
ANTEC TOWER ITIM
NVIDIA GTX590

Offline rHycH

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 12:16:45 PM »
"i do, i do, i do believe in fairies..."

he he he

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 05:31:56 PM »
The need for ratings is that bad.

According to ad agencies they get more mileage out of GMA.
come on Toshi!

Offline greyjohn2

• Moderators
  • fish.
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 05:53:59 PM »
ot: marami palang kapuso dito...

Offline nerdbutcute

• http://
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 06:04:06 PM »
"to see is to believe"

Offline rodion1971

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 06:15:42 PM »
If you believe in such things, then you probably believe that there's a slight probability that one of those who posts in these boards is an aswang or a zombie... nyhehehehehehe...

...tingnan natin kung makakatulog ka ngayong gabi...nyihihihihihi...pre, make sure your webcam is off, baka dyan sya dumaan...nyihihihihihi... =))

-RODION

Offline jtrutan

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2005, 07:03:16 PM »
This is nuts.
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart. "~H. L. Mencken

Offline mikolo

• I ACCEPT ALL.
    • rest and relax
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 07:21:37 PM »
This is nuts.
i totally agree.

*ppl need to get in touch with their spirituality.
towards the Most High God.
GAMING
SSD 60gb RAID-0
CORE i7
ANTEC TOWER ITIM
NVIDIA GTX590

Offline tong2x

• http://www.onghocgan.net
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 08:15:39 PM »
ot: marami palang kapuso dito...
OT:
hehehe
kaya pala may thread na "Kapuso Or Kapamilya"

anyway, sa probinsya ako, wala pa naman akong nakitang aswang/multo pero may mga alam ako na napagaling dahil pa "usok" (yung may manghihilot na magpapausok para ma huli yung masamang spirit). meron ding kakilala na nakakita, mukhang nagsasabi naman ng totoo pero walang proof.
Signature currently disabled

Offline rodion1971

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 08:49:39 PM »
Aswang in Mindanao? Aysooooooooos...baka si zero1978 lang yon--baka lumilipad na yung PC nya sa lakas ng buga ng cooling fans ng casing nya!!! =))

-RODION

Offline dwick

• http://dteck.cjb
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 08:55:39 PM »
My cousin's friend saw a white dwarf while brushing her teeth during the evening in the provice but i didn't.

Pinagtaya nila ng Jueteng  Nanalo..

I dunno what to believe .. when i was living there i didn't see anything...

geez

Great MINDS think Alike . . . :)

Offline rodion1971

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 09:05:37 PM »
My cousin's friend saw a white dwarf while brushing her teeth during the evening in the provice but i didn't.

Pinagtaya nila ng Jueteng  Nanalo..

I dunno what to believe .. when i was living there i didn't see anything...

geez
Hmmm, "white dwarf" eh? Anong right ascension at declination? And what power eyepiece did they use? And what number did they use to make "taya" sa Jueteng? Spectral parameters or estimated distance in light years? =))

I do hope na sana di lang si Orly ang makakuha ng joke ko, otherwise sayang lang ito =))

-RODION