Author Topic: Why The Philippines Is Screwed Up  (Read 6179 times)

Offline lahar

Re: Why The Philippines Is Screwed Up
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2018, 02:45:06 PM »

Offline altec

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2018, 03:07:32 PM »
Serious talk. Is it high time to buy a gun in case the chinese invade in a few years time?

Not that i'm going to be a soldier. But i'd rather die fighting than acquisceing should an officer or foot soldier come to my house, my baranggay to get some wartime spoils.
Will never, ever buy a SONY ever again.

Offline Mr. Bungle

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2018, 03:20:13 PM »
Now, I'm really thinking that Du30 along with Cayetano are cowards and traitors that sold our territory to the Chinese.

Not even an attempt in filing a diplomatic protest nor asking help from the US in which we have a defense treaty with to at least deter these territorial provocations. WTF!?

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2018, 06:53:53 PM »
Serious talk. Is it high time to buy a gun in case the chinese invade in a few years time?

Not that i'm going to be a soldier. But i'd rather die fighting than acquisceing should an officer or foot soldier come to my house, my baranggay to get some wartime spoils.

haven't we notice yet? there are lots of chinese  in manila today. i have seen them in malls and supermarkets.  they are not typical tourists but their body  are well built and with military cut hairstyle. i saw some of them buying pillows.. i guess they will be staying here for a long term.   
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline lahar

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2018, 08:31:12 PM »

Only the mayor is talking about war. Neither China nor the Chinese ambassador is saying anything. Really of the opinion the Chinese paid for his election win.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2018, 08:57:15 PM »
Anyone interested in Mandarin classes? lol
fhtagn

Offline wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2018, 09:34:36 AM »
Nihao! Dubqǐ, wǒ b zhīdo nǐ shuō shnme
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

Offline Taggy

• http://taggy.cjb.net
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2018, 10:49:46 AM »
Haha san daw nag landing ang bomber ng china? Alam nyo?

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2018, 10:05:19 AM »
para tayong syriapore. grabe na ang patayan dito.

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
Who was that joker here who resides in NZ who was all Duterte is the next best thing since sliced bread?
come on Toshi!

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2018, 03:24:24 PM »
Screwed up BIG TIME!

Offline Mr. Bungle

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
He thinks F-16s are useless for internal anti insurgency operations but he wants to buy subs from Russia. Double standards at bipolar talaga.

May axe to grind kasi yan sa US at catholic church at since minolestya daw siya ng American priest. Na deny din ng US visa dahil sa DDS. Loves pissing his critics off at the country's expense. lol.

Shit talaga ang foreign policy ng PHL ngayon. The only thing the admin is doing well seems to be their self-serving social media brainwashing propaganda machine barring yung kapalpakan ni Mocha.

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2018, 09:56:53 PM »
a gradeschool batchmate of mine who almost everyday posts praises to God and motivational stuff, posted yesterday a meme that portrays how pduts outsmarted trillanes and she expressed amusement about it. so to find out what's going on with her mind, i messaged her if she considers herself a true Christian, to which she said yes (not a Catholic, though). then i asked if she's really that then why side with someone like pduts, who even called God "stupid." she said she admires him for his "wise and tactical" moves and that he being a leader is appointed by God so we have no right to question him.

i could only shake my head in disgust and disbelief.

Offline waway

• swabeng unggoy
    • blog kuno
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2018, 04:49:29 PM »
https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/18/34-inaresto-sa-batangas-dahil-di-tumayo-nang-patugtugin-ang-pambansang-awit-sa-sinehan

to borrow a quote from thor ragnarok "Agard is not a place, it's the people". the Philippines is not the flag, nor is it the national anthem, it's the people. and now these assholes just arrested these people for what? you cannot force patriotism, it has to be earned

Offline JM

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2018, 01:59:11 PM »
https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/18/34-inaresto-sa-batangas-dahil-di-tumayo-nang-patugtugin-ang-pambansang-awit-sa-sinehan

to borrow a quote from thor ragnarok "Agard is not a place, it's the people". the Philippines is not the flag, nor is it the national anthem, it's the people. and now these assholes just arrested these people for what? you cannot force patriotism, it has to be earned

You have to bear in mind that aside from the usual level of freedom of free speech in this country, this is in fact a law. That's only one of the few provisions that somewhat conflict with free speech and expression and is loosely enforced, yet as I have said, is still the law.

Offline waway

• swabeng unggoy
    • blog kuno
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2018, 09:10:07 PM »
which is one of the many reasons why the philippines is screwed up, we like making fun of north korea and how they're forced to worship their dear leader. all the while shitty laws like this exists here