Author Topic: Why all the fuss about this site?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline arielsharona

Why all the fuss about this site?
« on: July 27, 2006, 06:51:01 PM »
You guys need to go out and get a life!

I don't know why there's too much fuss about the design of this site when this site is about as genereric a messageboard as it can get.

Want to know the truth? This site looks just like a hundred thousand other smf forums out there.

So gays, please stop kissing each others' arses congratulating yourselves for being master of the world wide web coz there ain't nothin special about this crap site.

Good day to you, loozzerrrrrzzzz...

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
Re: Why all the fuss about this site?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 07:05:43 PM »
I think you have to ask yourself that question since you came all the way here just to post it.

Offline X3ME15

• Moderators
  • Render Me This, Decode Me That!
    • My Blog
Re: Why all the fuss about this site?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
if this site looks like crap like you say, why bother to register and post here? you're the one that looks like a looser.. lol!

we dont force anybody to like our site so please if you have some dysfunction in your life (or in your anatomy perhaps), vent it out somewhere..

oh btw, you're in direct violation of the 1st PPC Board Rule, so dont say i closed this thread for no obvious reason..

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Thread Closed

"Love is Bliss, Thus is Desolation" - a lover's gripe with humanity | "Patience is Like Foreplay.. The More You Wait, The More Pleasing It Will