Author Topic: Any Ideas Where To Find This  (Read 2073 times)

Offline shadow.dweller

• The Life of John Lenovo
Any Ideas Where To Find This
« on: January 14, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »
mga tol, patulong naman oh, wala talaga ako mahanap na Nokia DLR-3p dito baka may mga alam kayong lugar dyan na bumebenta nito. ang full product name niya is Nokia RS-232 Adapter Cable DLR-3P Also known as Nokia DLR-3P and guys may alam rin ba kayo na bumebenta ng Wavecom M1306 or any GSM modem na ayos.

Please Help me out really need it badly. thanks! long live the Biomenyeks!

Offline uvax

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
You can try the Nokia Store at the Digital Exchange on Glorietta 3/F. They have several cables on display there. I don't know if they have the particular one you're looking for.

Offline shadow.dweller

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 10:32:09 PM »
ok i just emailed several nokia outlets in manila,cebu and davao. any ideas where i might find a GSM modem? guys if you could provide a way to contact for the places you mention, like email or mobile phone number, then that would be great

Offline shadow.dweller

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
help! :-(

Offline shadow.dweller

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 08:26:36 AM »
im specifically looking for a modem that is compliant with 3GPP GSM spec 07.05 & 07.07.  

Offline merlin

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 09:11:26 AM »
what are you going to do with this? If you're going to use it as an internet modem, why dont you just use bluetooth and the dial-up networking profile? To use gprs, all you have to do is instead of dialing the wap number, you dial *999*x#, (where 'x' is the wap profile number in the phone) or something like that, i dont remember.

Offline shadow.dweller

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 09:18:28 PM »
@merlin
we are creating a SMS module for my school, where students can acquire their grades via SMS.

Offline dyzophoria

• http://
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 09:57:50 PM »
hmm, for a GSM modem the Distributor GFI softwares here in the Philippines have been selling some, pero alam ko nasa 20k yun, sorry pero nadelete ko na kasi yung email ko na yun, basta alam ko our contact person was a person named Mary Gan, she forwarded a catalogue dati na may list nung GSM modem na yun, it was an industrial grade GSM modem that is used for their Security Software ata, when the software triggers a problem/vulnerability on the network yun, nag SMS sya sa specific persons, i think very similar yung kailangan nyo para sa school nyo in terms on how things will work,hehe
what you feel is what you want, what you want is beautiful..

Offline pyroleus

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:15 PM »
just wondering kung may nahanap na DLR-3P cable? been to greenhills vmall yesterday, they were selling for P3000 pero wala daw available. baka may nkahanap kung san pwede bumili, painform naman. we badly need for our thesis.

pyroleus@yahoo.com