Author Topic: software to use to burn-in a newly assembled PC  (Read 583 times)

Offline PaperCup

software to use to burn-in a newly assembled PC
« on: December 20, 2002, 11:30:25 PM »
happy holidays!

anong software gamit nyo pang burn-in ng newly asembled PC? maganda yung di sa windows, yung tipong boot disk na nandun na lahat, parg burn in the processor, hard disk, memory....

tsaka how do you this software? gaano katagal sya i-rurun?. kasi may nabasa din ako na kailangan maganda ang pagka burn-in ng hardware para makua mo best performance nya

SALAMAT!!

Paradise Lost

software to use to burn-in a newly assembled PC
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 02:32:04 PM »
everyday use is also burn-in

id recommend the following. CPU burn,Sandra's sub-system burn-in. also 3dmark is still a decent burn-in :) how long does it take ? well it depends if you like you can run it for 24 hours or more :)

Offline WallyWest

Re: software to use to burn-in a newly assembled PC
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 11:53:52 AM »
I'm asking for the case of a laptop.

I recently got a 2nd hand laptop. The seller has a 1-week return policy.

Before the time limit expires, I'd like to sort of burn in this device.I've already reset Windows 10, updated the drivers, installed all Windows updates, done a hard disk check and memory test via windows 10's chkdsk and memtest and no problems were found.

Is there something I could run that would keep this device constantly running but not stress it too much? Most benchmark and burn in programs I know drive systems to 100% CPU usage which I would like to avoid.