Author Topic: Internet Cafe Business  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Sephiroth

Re: Internet Cafe Business
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:58 AM »
I will be opening an internet/biz cafe this august too. target market is not the students who play games, but more of the young entrepreneur/professionals who like to hang out or have meetings in coffee shops. The catch for your shop will be you have coffee, food snacks, high speed internet and tables big enough for you to have a pc/laptop, work papers and food on it. having a photocopier/fax/scanner would help you make it more conducive for work or meetings. you will be profitting more from the food and drinks at the same keep them in their tables thru smooth streaming videos, quick downloads with an hourly charge of course.
This is I think a good idea. I myself look for places where I can meet clients and business associates. Since the targets are professionals, I think you can charge higher, like P25 per hour of PC use. That's cheap for us.

Starbucks doesn't seem to cut it.

You should have been at the event at AIM in Makati last Monday which I posted here. There were a lot of businesspeople who could have helped you generate ideas.

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 08:59:09 AM »
a coffee shop, wifi, carwash, books (library), music studio these are the things i will like to incorporate with my lanshop to attract more customers.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline giMhik

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 09:29:30 AM »
There's one cozy and nice coffee shop near our place that became a meetings haven.  You'll see beautiful cars parked in front and businessmen are doing regular meetings.  However, they closed down.  Those businessmen only order a cup of coffee and they stay and occupy the place for hours.  Not enough to pay for the rent.

Just a fact to share that you may want to consider and make sure it will not happen in your biz cafe.

Offline jdfaustino

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »
Actually I've first contemplated putting up a sort of a business center with about 4-6 workstations with scanning, photocopying and fax services, add-ons like photo me, etc. to cater all sorts of business needs. The idea of having a coffee shop sounds interesting but again I have to put up some cash for the cart like my sister's at Lung Center. I guess I have to go back to the drawing board on this. The bigger the area....the higher the rent. 

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2021, 06:45:16 PM »
pandemic killed  the internet cafe biz :(
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline wheelee

• Nobody's tomorrow is guaranteed
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2021, 03:17:59 PM »
...cheap notebooks & Tablets too - their making a huge comeback