Author Topic: WAR!  (Read 5562 times)

Offline RANDOM

• Semi-Newbie
WAR!
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2003, 10:39:01 AM »
It is expected that both CNN and Fox News would both lean towards the American point-of-view but what I find unacceptable is the blatant badmouthing and the outright censorship that Fox News is doing ever since the UN Security Council conferences last January. They would always show the US and British arguments in their entirety but would then edit and cut short their coverage when it's the turn of the UN/France/China/Russia/weapons inspectors to rebut the US-British accusations. And then the hosts would always make these little side-comments about the "intransigence" and "hypocrisy" of those countries who oppose the warmongering of the U.S.-British alliance. Sheesh.

At least CNN had the sensitivity to project at least a semblance of "objectivity" when they report the news about the war. Fox News looks just a like a propaganda mouthpiece of the U.S. rightist reactionary military-industrial complex who would always benefit the most from any U.S.-instigated war.

My kung-fu is strong. My kung-fu is better than your kung-fu. Me is the high-kicking sheznit.

Offline zeon

• Administrator
  • Semi-Newbie
WAR!
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2003, 10:59:52 AM »
ROFLMAO!

Pumangit si gollum!  Wawa naman.

Offline AJ

• sudo make me a sandwich
WAR!
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2003, 11:16:35 AM »
my precioussss....

Offline mecha50

• LloydLopez.com
WAR!
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2003, 11:18:23 AM »
The man who led the war.

Intel Quad Core Q6600
Abit IP35-Pro
BFG 7950GT OC 512mb
4x2GB Team Dark DDR2
Corsair 450w

Asus K42JR Lappy

Offline lahar

WAR!
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2003, 02:36:17 PM »
wow! the US Army is so advanced it even has binoculars that can see through the lens covers! hehe. who needs the UN inspectors.

clown

WAR!
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2003, 06:11:21 PM »
nyahahaha!!

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
WAR!
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2003, 06:18:38 PM »
teh funney!
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline zeon

• Administrator
  • Semi-Newbie
WAR!
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2003, 08:23:07 PM »
Teka baka naman NV goggles yan tapos ang gamit IR filter parang sa mga camera na may nightvision.. alam niyo yun? yung camera na kapag daylight nakakakita ka sa ilalim ng damit

Offline lahar

WAR!
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2003, 08:34:42 PM »
hehe baka naman iba ini-inspect? horny warmonger hehe.

Offline tek

WAR!
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2003, 10:42:21 AM »
sali na daw ang japan sa giyera sa iraq...

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
WAR!
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2003, 10:50:30 AM »
ay aliw!
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline draganta

WAR!
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2003, 10:51:03 AM »
grabe na toh pati sila ULTRAMAN... nasaan na ba si TIGA?!!

kaya kaya nila tiga ang hall of (pre)Justice??? lolz =)
nevermind my rig!

Offline Al

• Administrator
    • Trashcan of Thoughts
WAR!
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2003, 10:52:13 AM »
Panalo na Japan diyan. Lalo na pag dumating si Voltes V.
Trashcan of Thoughts -- http://www.allibrero.com

Offline dongdong

• ŽD
WAR!
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2003, 01:17:29 PM »
Hehe lol pati si ULTRAMAN sasabak na rin. hehe
~"I do not have to regret anything. I started the whole pack. I was the boss of a marvelous pack. "~ -Akela, the Lone Wolf

Offline lahar

Re: WAR!
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2021, 07:07:53 PM »

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2021, 01:03:20 PM »
Ding C. Velasco

I can see some of my friends unloading the entire Afghan fiasco in the lap of Joe Biden. Perhaps you may not be so rash if you were reminded of the following facts:
1. The US withdrawal has been planned to be total by September 1, 2021 which was why enough arms and equipment were left by US Forces to each Afghan Army command and units to fight, but it was not planned that the first to quit the battlefield were the Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, his Generals and Cabinet to the four winds. So when lower echelon Army Commanders sought the advice of the Generals, they were nowhere found - as a result - the Taliban took over one provincial capital after another without firing shots, finding entire garrisons empty of any defenders.
2. When the Provincial Governors learned that the Cabinet, President Ghani and some of the Generals have run away, they had no choice but to surrender their capitals without fighting to curry favorable terms of surrender  and thus we saw the Taliban taking over at least two or three Provincial Capitals in a day.
3. When news of the President running away became public, all pro American forces abandoned their posts and trooped to Kabul with their families from all four compass points.
4. The Americans were so surprised of the fleeing of the Afghani President, that all their orderly plans to leave Afghanistan went out the window and everything descended to chaos.
5. Despite the impending chaos, Joe Biden announced that the snafu in Afghanistan stops with him and he is taking the whole responsibility for all the chaos.
6. So may l surmise that it was not the fault of the US nor of the US President that the Afghans themselves did not have the balls to fight.
7. The US cannot be the caretaker of Afghanistan forever, when they have already spent the better part of $2 Trillion plus since 2001, some 3,000 US soldiers killed and for more US lives to continue dying if the Afghans themselves do not have the will to fight the Taliban.
8. So no no matter how bad the ending be, it is up for Afghans to self-determine.
9. Apparently, Ghani fled to a country
where the US has less clout, so it was reported by Tass (Russian News Agency) that Ghani commandeered an aircraft where four (4) cars bulging with foreign currencies was crammed inside including his imnediate family and a few families of his inner circle.
In comparison, General McArthur left the Philippines to a ragtag command in Bataan in 1944 but he knew that when he returns with fresh forces, the Filipinos were ready and willing to fight for their country and for their flag in any way they can. We cannot say that of the Afghanis today, so why blame Joe Biden for the lack of courage inherent among the non Taliban Afghanis?
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline lahar

« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2021, 01:38:29 PM »
I don't understand why everyone is ganging up on Biden. Even if the US stayed and extra 1, or even another 10 years, its just delaying the inevitable. Matagal nang sinasabi ng mga US generals that the ANA is unreliable. At least the ARVN put up a fight for 2 more years. Good thing the most advanced weapons left were Super Tucanos and some Defender light attack choppers.

Come to think of it, some defense analysts think the Philippines is held in the same light as Afghanistan by the US. That we will cut and run. Which is why they seemed to withhold some advanced defense articles. It is said that PNoy confronting China was a way to demonstrate the Philippines' resolve.

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2021, 07:06:27 PM »
imho it will be different warfare perhaps more on drones and special forces in dealing with the taliban.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!