Author Topic: Black Market and Commercial Firms  (Read 4085 times)

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
Black Market and Commercial Firms
« on: July 19, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
I've always assumed that the Black Market was slated for private PPC'ers who sell their surplus gear and other stuff.

But I am wondering why commercial establishments, like MIR Computers has been continually bumping its threads up.

Would it be beyond them to simply buy ad space from PPC?
come on Toshi!

Offline athlonFan

• Veterans
    • fyq's site
Re: Black Market and Commercial Firms
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:58:31 PM »
It's still related to computers though.

IMHO, as long as the sellers are not scamming the members, I don't see any problems.

With regards to ad space, not sure how it goes but it somehow helps gather local audience/members. Case in point: google MIR Computers, the first few results goes here.

so from my point of view, it's sort of a win win situation, MIR computers get free exposure (like everywhere else) while PPC has increased visibility.
I should put something smart or silly here.

http://athlonfan.multiply.com

Offline juke

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:27:47 AM »
^^Lame sig, lame thread.

There's only one pinned thread/topic in the IFS section:
One thread per seller policy

Learn to read and stop concerning yourself with other people's IFS.
i5-3570k / Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme
Asrock z77 Extreme6
G-Skill ECO 2x2GB + 2x4GB DDR3-12800 1.35v
Palit Jetstream GTX680 2GB
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline athlonFan

• Veterans
    • fyq's site
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 02:41:41 AM »
There was no mention of a pinned thread. A bumped thread is different from a pinned thread.

In any case, I hope this thread doesn't go into oblivion lol.
I should put something smart or silly here.

http://athlonfan.multiply.com

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 09:39:38 AM »
Why thank you for noticing, juke, I apologize for not attributing it fully to its terminally lame source.  Now step aside you fucking hypocrite and follow your own advice.

And given you're all for the "rules" your good friend MIR has more than one active thread at any given time.

The concern is that the interests of a commercial firm will continue to displace that of forum members.  I'm not quite sure if it generates exposure as much as it simply becomes redundant and discourages members from posting or following up.

Vendors I'm sure can participate more constructively at their own expense.  A sponsored sub-forum would be a good start.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »
^Can't argue with a being which has comprehension problem and takes everything seriously, seeerrrriiiiioooouuuusssslllllyyyy.  :lol:

The concern is that the interests of a commercial firm will continue to displace that of forum members.  I'm not quite sure if it generates exposure as much as it simply becomes redundant and discourages members from posting or following up.

Vendors I'm sure can participate more constructively at their own expense.  A sponsored sub-forum would be a good start.
Yeah right. 1 or 2 commercial thread  clutters the for sale section.  :huh:
And your suggestion of an exclusive sub forum for just 1 or 2 commercial firm is really practical because the ad section's first page alone goes back to September 2012 and messiah TNT2bluz' ad was displaced and pushed back to the 3rd slot for over 3 weeks now.  :huh:
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »
Well juke its pretty evident you're here to continue where you left off.  You were incredibly upset then that you were hurling all sorts of sexist slurs and ranting about how you're so noble about your endeavors.  You sure you really want to go on another round?

You're an incredibly sad man if you want to take cudgels for this.  Your morality as always is selective, and your wit eternally dull.

If you want to encourage people to post in the blackmarket, then ensure them fair exposure.  Again why are you making this matter about me if not for some misplaced vendetta because I told off someone for being a homophobe?

We love you juke, from our -8000 level dungeons.  Now go forth and multiply by your lonesome.

Hindi naman ka siguro pinapasahod ng MIR ano?
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 11:35:47 AM »
Ganun ka naman talaga, kapag hindi sang ayon sayo ang iba, lagi mo pinararatangan.

At epal ka pa kahit kailan. Pati IFS ng iba pinakikialaman mo. Hindi ko na mabilang kung pang  ilang IFS na itong pinakikialaman mo. Pati rank arrangement ng ad kailangan pa pakialaman, pwede mo naman i-up yung ad mo kung ayaw mo matabunan at mapunta sa 2nd slot. >:D

And it's pretty obvious that you are very obssessed with me and still can't let go of the previous issue. Para kang Sotto Copier.  :)

Huwag ka mag-alala, kung nay matanggap ako galing dyan sa MIR na yan babalatuan kita para may pambili ka ng ad space para lagi na sa top yung ad mo. Pwede ka din bumili ng sarili mong webpage para exclusive sayo lang ang ad nakapost.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »
juke, kung wala ka namang maidadagdag na makabuluhang komento eh tumahimik ka na lang.

ikaw ang mapapel sa mga ganitong bagay.  You're a natural at this hypocrisy thing.

I'd gladly pay for ads if my commercial interests superceded my better senses.  But people like you tend to reduce the value of content around here.  Quality vs Quantity motherfucker. ;)
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
juke, kung wala ka namang maidadagdag na makabuluhang komento eh tumahimik ka na lang.
And that's why I said you lack comprehension.  >:D 

Truth hurts, doesn't it?  :lol:

nandun sa post ko sa taas ang dahilan kung bakit hindi kailangan yung suggestion mo na subforum. Dalawang rason yun.

So what's your alibi for being irked by just being pushed to the 3rd slot ad? Yung front page ng IFS section umabot pa nung September 2012, that's 11 months.  ???

Don't blame others just because your item for sale is still not sold. Pati dun sa EB thread pinapasok mo pa, pasimple pa yung "garage sale" mo.  ???
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 12:28:17 PM »
juke, this issue was never about the items I posted.  You have an agenda hence you're making a matter supposedly for a better black market experience, about your personal deficiencies.

You ever figured why new postings in the Black Market slowed down?  Or perhaps tried to think of a way to increase participation?

You assume things too quickly because you are malicious by nature and you have this need to feel needed and worthwhile.

"Sotto copier" really you can't even put that in a gag?  If you had any semblance of originality you'd be mildly extraordinary.

Try again, you're far from impressive on paper and in practice.

Thank you for stooping to -8000 dungeon again.  :D
come on Toshi!

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 12:35:29 PM »
Teka nga lang, kelan ka bang sumipot ng EB?  No one seems to remember ever seeing you.

That garage sale proposal has been around a while proceeds go to charity.  FUCKWIT.

Back in the days we took donations of parts and assembled them into PC's that we gave away.   Kung pati ito babahiran mo ng malisya, mabuting manahimik ka na lang.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 01:10:05 PM »
Teka nga lang, kelan ka bang sumipot ng EB?  No one seems to remember ever seeing you.
And what does that got to do with the your issue of disrespecting others with your petty ways?  ???

Truth hurts, doesn't it?  :lol:

You ever figured why new postings in the Black Market slowed down?
You figured it out just now after being here on PPC for a decade?  :-[ :-[ :-[
You just sided with me against yourself.  :P

So, you do know that your suggestion of making a subforum is a suggestion coming from someone lacking intellectual competence. Pardon the statement, it's just that your words are always imbedded in our minds, and you're the only being here worthy of such words.

And let's not forget that you still haven't answered my question above. Just state your alibi for being irked by other people's ad when your ad is still on the front page of the ad section. You're always misleading the real issue.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »
juke, this thread was opened for the aid of formulating/enforcing policy, not to recompense you for some imagined offense you've taken.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 05:53:01 PM »
juke, this thread was opened for the aid of formulating/enforcing policy, not to recompense you for some imagined offense you've taken.
Yeah right! I bet you thought that you're the first to formulate the solution of making a subforum. But I also bet that it has never occured to you that the admins have already thought about it and deemed it unnecessary. Anything unnecessary just adds to clutter

Have you noticed yet that you're the only one complaining and no admin responded after 3 weeks you made this nuisance thread?  ???
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
To the lovers,

The admin and the moderators are having a LOT of discussion about you whispering sweet nothings to each other.  May I suggest that you lay low on all the lovin' as of now.

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 11:42:17 PM »
@jorussic, its self-evident what juke's been up to.  There are times people have to stop pussyfooting given the evident malice.

Funny how juke talks about disrespect, when he got into this whole debacle defending a homophobe's right to spread his message of intolerance on the forum.  Just because you use words like "logic" or "comprehension" doesn't really mean you've demonstrated it.

And juke, again, you really need to stop making everything about yourself.  If the blackmarket is to promote more dynamism then it has to enforce rules that makes it an attractive platform to trade.  Perhaps given the obvious dwindling traffic and lack of new content, said forum would need a shot in the arm.

But really, if you're not up to generating ideas as much as regurgitating your misplaced grudges, you poor thing, then please just STFU.

If it isn't a priority for anyone then no big deal.  Geeze you've invested more time into this so you could incite another flame war?

Kung lahat babahiran mo ng malisya eh wala na tayong magagawa sa pagkatao mong likas na makitid ang pananaw.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 01:04:17 AM »
Kung lahat babahiran mo ng malisya eh wala na tayong magagawa sa pagkatao mong likas na makitid ang pananaw.
You're the one doing this. You're thinking that because other people here are not participating in our war means that they are siding with you.
 :P :P :P

Mahina talaga ang comprehension mo. Mas malaki ang nguso mo kaysa sa utak mo.. at mas mabilis mag-type ang mga kamay mo kaysa sa pag-gana ng utak mo.

Funny how you talk about disrespect, when you got into this whole debacle defending a homophobe's right to spread his message of intolerance on the forum.  Just because you use words like "logic" or "comprehension" doesn't really mean you've demonstrated it.
Ganun  talaga, mahina nga kasi ang comprehension mo at masyado mataas ang ego mo kaya ang akala mo mas mababa pa ang comprehension ng ibang tao kaysa comprehension mo.

It's funny that you are now accusing MIR as a homophobe when earlier you were accusing me as being paid by MIR. Your current statement is just showing that you are throwing whatever random words that enter your small brain inside that thick skull. Don't worry, I assure you that every regular members here have already taken notice that whenever gay or homo has become a topic, you have made it sure that you were at the center for the much needed rescue. The "messiah" word you mentioned the last round is very fitting for you indeed.

And don't say that you were talking about sephiroth being the homophobe because no one else mentioned anything about that previous issue or mentioned the word "homo" except you. Wherever you look here in PPC, it is evident who's the one who can't get over the obsession. The previous issue was already left hanging yet you still brought it back to tail your current issue of not being comfortable that your IFS is being displaced from the top spot down to the third spot. Very ingenious strategy I would say.
 :P :P :P

It's been days and you still can't come up with a good defense why this forum needs the subforum you suggested when the first page alone goes back to September 2012, that's 11 months or almost a year now. There I bold it for you so you can see clearly and maybe your subconscious mind can retain the numeric image.

It's very clear that you are just bringing the old issue back because you can't fool anyone with your justification of "the concern is that the interests of a commercial firm will continue to displace that of forum members". Just two notches down from top spot and you are already acting this way? Someone is obviously very upset from being "displaced" from top spot. You still can't accept the fact that your "genius" mind can't come up with a good excuse for the admins to believe that your suggestion is important. The more you try to show your intellect, the stupider you actually looked.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 01:18:14 AM »
juke, you're the one that jumped into this thread in an inflammatory tone.  You may want to use some of that "comprehension" you've been so keen on dropping into your redundant attempts at witticisms. 

If there was a literary genre best described by severe gingivitis, they'd have you as their best seller.

You're obviously here to pick a fight and not discuss policies. There's another thread you started, you can take it there.

And really, if people don't care about this matter, apart from the fact you've flushed yet another thread to shits, then they must simply not want anything better.

So there, I hope that makes you happy.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 01:25:30 AM »
And really, if people don't care about this matter, apart from the fact you've flushed yet another thread to shits, then they must simply not want anything better.
Admitting the absence of one valid good justification? Now there's a good boy, finally conceding the irrelevance of his "good" suggestion that only one being deemed a necessity at the present time.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518