Author Topic: Conflict Resolution  (Read 7814 times)

Offline juke

Conflict Resolution
« on: June 20, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
^again? Bakla ka talaga. Mahilig mang-stalk.

@Lakotana

Look at the whole context, not just the outcome.
This is just similar to those darwin awardees.
Funny doesn't mean it should give you a big laugh.
When something made you chuckle, even if a little, it is funny.
And even if you don't find any funny thing, it doesn't mean it is not funny.

Edit: (Nawawala kasi yung original posts, so I'll just link it for everyone's reference. Most posts in this current thread are just chop-chop from many threads and combined here by mods)

For info: Issue rooted from this thread.

PDI suspends Pugad Baboy for Controversial Strip
http://forum.pinoypc.net/index.php?topic=56618.0
i5-3570k / Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme
Asrock z77 Extreme6
G-Skill ECO 2x2GB + 2x4GB DDR3-12800 1.35v
Palit Jetstream GTX680 2GB
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
Re: Conflict Resolution
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
^again? Bakla ka talaga. Mahilig mang-stalk.

Dude, honestly, stop with the gay slur.  Once is more than enough.

Offline juke

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 03:29:14 PM »
@jorussic

Hindi ba obvious kung sino lagi nagsisimula?
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline ris

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
i think he enjoys it cause you are reacting to his provocations.  if you didnt react anymore, he could have stopped or at the very least continued a bit and then get bored and stop. 

di talaga kayo matatapos kung walang isang tumigil.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »
i think he enjoys it cause you are reacting to his provocations.  if you didnt react anymore, he could have stopped or at the very least continued a bit and then get bored and stop. 

di talaga kayo matatapos kung walang isang tumigil.
As of the moment, nobody wants to stop that's for sure.

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 03:48:49 PM »
*shakes head*

No one is starting anything with you, juke.  Your sensitivities make for the poorest basis of moderation and censorship.  To a point you simply want everyone to agree with you and the mods are just too kind to call it.

At this rate no one should be reacting to anyone's posts...seriously people think about this for a while.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »
As of the moment yes, but I always stop. And whenever I stay low, he attacks. Isn't that enough proof of his trolling, which he has been doing ever since? Ban nyo na kasi. Panira yan sa PPC.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline juke

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »
@TNT2bluz

I already told you to stay away from my posts yet you're still tailing me. What do you really want?
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 07:12:47 PM »
Talk about it here, guys. Nowhere else.

Offline MtnDew

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 07:39:13 PM »
Totoo ba sa UP daw mayroon doon relationship na boy to girl, boy to boy, girl to girl, one to one, one to many, many to many, one to database, boy to dog, at girl to horse?

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 07:49:41 PM »
@TNT2bluz

I already told you to stay away from my posts yet you're still tailing me. What do you really want?

Let me make this clear.  juke, you're not being singled out.  You're being really really really really really really paranoid.  I simply reacted to your babe thread post saying that said girl looked like a dude.  It was seconded by a few members as well.

I also felt embarrassed when you were celebrating a homicide of some guy who was killed over Game 6.  The fact that you had to explain why it was funny means it wasn't funny.

In both instances you go on this tirade hoping to provoke me so you can blame me for "ruining a thread".  My responses were measured, yours were, unfortunately, full of misogynistic slants and anti-gay slurs.

The moderators have been kind enough to try and take a middle ground.  Playing safe -yes all for harmony's sake but creating dangerous precedents against free responsible expression.

Given the number of threads you and I post in, your "ultimatum" is impractical at the least and stupid at best.

1) For the record, you went on your tirade when you expressed your opinion about what I thought of Sephiroth's slants against gays.

2) I've never resorted to calling you a "Girl" or "Bakla".  I am not sexist nor bigoted, nor do I think of women or people of other genders any less.  I've engaged you but you've resorted to cheap shots which were more painful to read simply because they were lame.  (-8000 dungeon???)

3) Like you, I have a right to express my opinions here.  I do know that they can be blunt, but the receiving end of my missives have often been those who infringe on others' dignity.  Thing is you don't have a right to tell people to stop thinking what they want and speaking their minds just because you think you're a victim. 

Unlike you, however, I will defend your right to speak freely as long as you don't disenfranchise an already marginalized sector.

You're entitled to an opinion, whether it disagrees with mine or not, that's a right you will have and I will never tell you to ignore my opinions because it takes conviction to hold on to my positions.  I would think its the same for you save the fact that you can't seem to articulate it.

So let me make this clear, supposing you actually think you're a special child -no one is stalking you.

That argument you have with me, is all in your head and with no one else.  Seriously its all yours. 

If by the time you wake up later and you're still arguing with me inside your head, it may be best to seek professional help.

You're on your own here, kiddo.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:58 PM »
Let me make this clear.  juke, you're not being singled out.
Who the hell is being singled out? Me? hahahahah! ikaw kaya yun. Galing mo talaga magbaliktad. It's just all in your mind. The mods don't single me out. It's all in your head that they think you are right. Basahin mo kaya yung closed thread kung sino ang masamang damo. It just happened that you are (or should I say were) their friend that you were able to last this long without being banned. Kung normal member ka lang, banned ka na agad.

1) For the record, from the closed thread I asked you nicely to tone down your posts, then you started attacking me. Ulyanin ka?

2) You did not resort to calling me names? You don't resort to calling cheap shots? Yet your posts implies we are all idiots next to you. Your posts always has this connotations whenever you see posts that doesn't agree to yours. What do you call those? Expensive shots? hahaha Everyone knows you always do this.

3) I didn't say that you don't have the right to post here, but you don't have the right to insult people not having the adequate intellectual level, which you always find satisfying.

You're entitled to an opinion, whether it disagrees with mine or not, that's a right you will have and I will never tell you to ignore my opinions because it takes conviction to hold on to my positions.  I would think its the same for you save the fact that you can't seem to articulate it.
So stop accusing people something as idiots.

That argument you have with me, is all in your head and with no one else.  Seriously its all yours.
No matter how you twist the facts, they are well exposed. The f*ck with you commenting on my posts when I already asked you to stay away. It's very obvious that you still hold grudge from that closed thread.

So what's the reason of you posting this right after the thread was closed? Yan ba yung paranoid ako? O ikaw? hahahah

Napakasinungaling mo pa.

Locked thread link: http://forum.pinoypc.net/index.php?topic=56618.0
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
juke matinding sayad na iyang condition mo.  You're too obsessed with me.  :P

Ok lang naman kung yung type mo na bebot ay may lawit at di ko naman problema kung nakakatuwa sa iyo ang mga napapatay na walang katuturan.

Hindi lang naman ako ang nakapansin nun.  At maayos naman yung pagkasabi ko.

3) I didn't say that you don't have the right to post here, but you don't have the right to insult people not having the adequate intellectual level, which you always find satisfying.

Linawin mo nga naman ang gusto mo.  So what you want is that if someone, say like you, belts out a misogynist slant, I shouldn't react to it by calling you a sexist pig?

Or if someone like you, habitually posts unfunny things on the funny pics thread that make fun of human suffering, I also shouldn't react to it because it would be insulting to call a person on bad taste?

"That girl looks like a dude" and *facepalm* were insulting to you?  It this too intellectual an issue?

Who the fuck are you to tell people around here to exempt you from the consequences of your inadequacies?

Wow pare, profound ka talaga!
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:38 PM »
^On behalf of the people who pmd me to just forgive lesser beings like you, I'll give this issue a rest since we all know your ego extends to the width of the universe. People are not dumb.

Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline Louie

• Administrator
  • Every end is a new beginning
    • PinoyPC
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 12:27:25 AM »
Does this mean we can expect both parties to lay off?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 12:55:24 AM »
I don't think he was ever sincere in anything from the beginning of all this nor with that "conciliatory" post.

He's hoping that if he bends over, he can cry about being violated when someone stumbles upon him.  This is a very strange scenario, wherein victims actually volunteer themselves.

juke is still trolling in a few threads hoping to provoke a situation.  He's been told to simply PM me his rants if he feels compelled to.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

TNT2bluz
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 01:07:44 AM »
Sorry admins/mods. Pleas allow this post and not delete it.

I have to post this because he kept sending me private messages then suddenly blocked me from sending to him. I have to get this message across.

TNT2bluz,

Don't make it sound like everyone is on your side. It's all in your imagination only. And don't act as if you're reaching out to me because you're clearly not. Stop your make-believe reality and you'll live happier.

I don't have personal issues with you, but with your personality that lambasts other members. You're always the one to initiate the insult to other members pertaining to their intellectual level. And that's not a good way to converse. If you don't agree with other people's thoughts you can find other much better ways to express them. You're good with words so that shouldn't be a problem.

I already told you multiple times to stay away from my posts because I don't want to have any thing to do with you, but you still want to provoke me. Had you stopped, our current issue would have stopped already. Instead, you keep on igniting the flame.

I've said it to you so many times before and it's very clear that you don't intend to change that side of yours. No matter how you twist the facts in your head, everyone knows your character here. And when I told you that I even tried to get you in business with some people in TPC and they declined because they know you're an asshole, it's true. Although we've clashed even before, I did recommend you to a number of people before. None of them entertained the thought of doing business with you. And that speaks a lot about your personality problem. I don't really know how high you think of yourself, but other people don't feel the same way about you. You don't even know that many members here have acknowledged your personality problem. If only we have ways to search TPC forums, you'll find yourself mentioned many times, attached with your unpleasant and rude behavior towards other people.

I'll give you a tip, not as someone who have clashed with you often, but as a PPC family. With pure intentions, try asking your friends here in PPC and ask them how they really feel about how you post or about your character here, you'll learn a lot from them. If you still think all what I'm saying to you now is bullshit, it's not my problem anymore. Think about it.

And don't ever pm me again or mention me or comment on my posts.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
Re: TNT2bluz
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 01:19:34 AM »
Sorry everyone, juke still doesn't get it.  I've tried limiting this to PM but he seems keen on going nuts.

juke, Louie already set up another thread so you can rant there without distressing the other members of PPC.

I don't understand why you can't PM me when I actually told you to just resolve matters there with me, juke.

You seem to be on a roll violating the rules while advocating my banishment for speaking my mind, however bluntly, against members who slur minorities.  You seem to care so much about me, juke, should I be flattered?

And -no, juke, you can't tell the mods how to perform their duties, nor dictate to other members that they can't respond to you while you violate their persons with your self-righteous remarks.

I've never asked anyone here to take a side, because unlike you, juke, I don't need to crowdsource affirmation.

This self-victimization has to stop, you picked a fight and despite being shown the door, you can't seem to get out of it.  What's the matter with you, juke?
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 01:46:33 AM »
juke is still trolling in a few threads hoping to provoke a situation.  He's been told to simply PM me his rants if he feels compelled to.
Really? Don't reverse what's really happening. You even blocked me to reply to your messages. That pretty sums what you're really doing. READ AND UNDERSTAND THE OTHER THREAD.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 01:56:47 AM »
juke you really need to cool down you're getting emotional about nothing.

That Pol Medina thread was derailed by you.  No matter how we tried to do to bring it back to a conversation you kept slighting at me.  I mean do you really expect me to let that pass?  You can't even take  *facepalm* for what it really was.

Dude, really, I don't think I'm your problem but you're stuck in some neurotic loop that you need to be in the right about a situation that is a matter between valid amoral positions.  Normally known as a grey area that people can get by being indifferent about.

And what's this being blocked, dude, send me a message now.  Huwag mo nang idamay ang forum sa krusada mo.  Kung may problema ka sa akin i-diretso mo na sa akin.  Naghahanap ka pa ng mga kakampi kung saan saan.

You're free to air it out here or via PM but you chose the Lounge to start a thread with my nick embalzoned on it.  For what?  Public humiliation?

I've been trying to engage you intelligently but you seem to be keen on provoking a fight just so that you can demonstrate how much a monster I am.  Seriously, juke, as I told you, you're the one who is losing credibility when you do these things.  You sound/look like you're going crazy.

Its unfortunate you feel this way but I really can't understand why you think you have to make this work your way.

So again, dude, take it easy.  When you think about all this -its a waste of time.  I can disagree with you and still call you a friend, but you seem to have a problem with that grey area because you like polarizing people.  That's just childish dude.
come on Toshi!