Author Topic: TV series thread  (Read 153246 times)

Offline Sephiroth

Re: TV series thread
« Reply #1800 on: May 27, 2018, 07:43:30 PM »
the Flash Season 4 could have been better overall had they gotten rid of Iris. she's annoying as heck, bossed everyone around. "we are the Flash" my ass. if she insists she's as heroic she should have just launched herself at the satellites to get rid of them and herself in the process.

also, the show has become more and more unfocused as time went by. the name of the show is "The Flash" not "Team Flash." so when i watch it, i expect that the focus of the story should be the the Flash, whoever it is wearing the costume. but instead we got several subplots sewn together in a most messy fashion.

Offline calvin

« Reply #1801 on: May 27, 2018, 10:24:03 PM »
the Flash Season 4 could have been better overall had they gotten rid of Iris. she's annoying as heck, bossed everyone around. "we are the Flash" my ass. if she insists she's as heroic she should have just launched herself at the satellites to get rid of them and herself in the process.

also, the show has become more and more unfocused as time went by. the name of the show is "The Flash" not "Team Flash." so when i watch it, i expect that the focus of the story should be the the Flash, whoever it is wearing the costume. but instead we got several subplots sewn together in a most messy fashion.

I'm actually more irritated that the Flash is coming out as being dumb and indecisive but he graduated magna cum laude with degree in Organic Chemistry...

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1802 on: May 27, 2018, 10:32:23 PM »

I'm actually more irritated that the Flash is coming out as being dumb and indecisive but he graduated magna cum laude with degree in Organic Chemistry...
notice that the Flash, Cisco, Caitlin and Harry all got dumbed down so that Iris can have a place as the "leader" who tells them what to do. that is why i hate her character so much.

Offline AJ

• sudo make me a sandwich
« Reply #1803 on: May 28, 2018, 06:40:13 PM »
^haven't watch this season's Flash, Legends, Arrow, Supergirl. Medyo nagsawa na ako.

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1804 on: May 28, 2018, 06:45:41 PM »
Legends of Tomorrow is the best of them for me and is still entertaining.

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #1805 on: May 30, 2018, 04:39:14 PM »
The Expanse is saved! Show is coming to Amazon for season 4. =)

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/05/the-expanse-has-officially-been-saved/

The news was announced by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos himself at the National Space Society’s International Space Development Conference in Los Angeles, with cast members of The Expanse present. A session on The Expanse had taken place at the same conference earlier that day.

Last week, news hit that Bezos was a big fan of the series and that he was seeking a deal to save it. However, it was not a done deal at that time.
fhtagn

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1806 on: May 30, 2018, 07:28:06 PM »
Masterchef Australia S10E17 has got to be one of the best MC episodes i have ever seen.

3 contestants had to individually go against 3 pro chefs for an immunity pin. but the contestants have Gordon Ramsay at their side as their mentor, and Gordon did that extremely well, guiding them nearly every step of the way.

Gordon also was up to his usual antics, from pressuring the pro chefs with his presence to rules lawyering one of the pros regarding her choice of ingredients and even throwing the ingredient in question away.

for several days on the MC Au FB page i've read mostly negative comments about Gordon Ramsay from people who obviously just knew him from memes. after that episode they all disappeared.

i think he needs to appear in MS Au again in future episodes and i hope he incorporates some of the stuff from MC Au to MC US.

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1807 on: June 02, 2018, 11:17:53 AM »

notice that the Flash, Cisco, Caitlin and Harry all got dumbed down so that Iris can have a place as the "leader" who tells them what to do. that is why i hate her character so much.
Come to think of it. There wasn't any explanation either on how she got to be the one calling the shots other than in some alternate dimension she and Wally were a crime fighting team.

I'm still looking forward to the next season if they'll add more speedsters.

Whatever happened to the Linda Park character?

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1808 on: June 03, 2018, 07:20:24 PM »

Come to think of it. There wasn't any explanation either on how she got to be the one calling the shots other than in some alternate dimension she and Wally were a crime fighting team.

I'm still looking forward to the next season if they'll add more speedsters.

Whatever happened to the Linda Park character?
they are really just pushing their agenda down their viewers throats. it irritates me that in Season 1 we got some really emotional moments but the show lost them as the seasons went on and was replaced by boring relationship conflicts. meanwhile, Arrow became worse and worse because of Olicity and team drama.

IIRC there are 2 Linda Parks on Earth 1 because the Earth 2 Linda is stuck on Earth 1. no clue what's happened to her. i prefer her, Patty and even Felicity over Iris.

Offline Capcom

« Reply #1809 on: June 07, 2018, 01:53:11 AM »
caitlin x barry sana  :) 

Intel Core i5 2500, Asrock B75 , 8gb Crucial Ballistix , Palit GTX950 2GB , 80Gb Samsung EVO  ,2x3tb Seagate SV35, Razer Krait , FSP Aurum 600w

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1810 on: June 07, 2018, 07:39:46 AM »
yeah SnowBarry would have been far preferable.

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #1811 on: June 07, 2018, 10:09:06 AM »
sayang ang lucifer
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1812 on: June 08, 2018, 08:13:00 PM »

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #1813 on: June 11, 2018, 11:35:34 PM »
how about cobra cai?   

bring back memories
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1814 on: June 16, 2018, 09:09:44 PM »

Offline Sephiroth

« Reply #1815 on: June 16, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
should have saved Hannibal instead.