Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by calvin on June 03, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »
mataas ping ko sa 1.1.1.1 ngayon.  from what i remember 1.1.1.1 ang pinakamababang ping sakin dati.  ngayon google dns nanaman ang mababa.  100+ms ang quad 1.  yung quad 8 naman 30ms.  im on pldt fiber.  nag ping lang ako sa quad 1 directly.  pero wala naman issues with other sites.  anybody here have the same ping as me on quad 1?

I use this and configure my DNS based on the results I get...

https://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm

based on my result there, googles secondary dns is the fastest.  while quad 9 is next and then quad 1 is last.  i already ran that app before.  the results before were very different from now.  i remember that when i ran the benchmark and even pinging the addresses i got less than 10ms for quad 1.  and now im getting 100+ms for that.  very odd....

PLDT must have routed traffic differently for consumers after the repair of the Asia-America Gateway System
« Last post by ris on June 03, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »
mataas ping ko sa 1.1.1.1 ngayon.  from what i remember 1.1.1.1 ang pinakamababang ping sakin dati.  ngayon google dns nanaman ang mababa.  100+ms ang quad 1.  yung quad 8 naman 30ms.  im on pldt fiber.  nag ping lang ako sa quad 1 directly.  pero wala naman issues with other sites.  anybody here have the same ping as me on quad 1?

based on my result there, googles secondary dns is the fastest.  while quad 9 is next and then quad 1 is last.  i already ran that app before.  the results before were very different from now.  i remember that when i ran the benchmark and even pinging the addresses i got less than 10ms for quad 1.  and now im getting 100+ms for that.  very odd....
« Last post by splerdu on June 03, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »
> well, at least i was satisfied when i beat a rather unpleasant, salty control player.
lel

« Last post by Sephiroth on June 03, 2018, 12:46:48 PM »
dad asked me to cook a Filipino dish and since i am feeling like a chef today here's the result:

chicken and water spinach in spicy coconut broth with chili flakes and crunchy crumbed chicken skin.

otherwise known as ginataang manok. :lol:

i know i have been watching too much Masterchef Australia when i put crumbs on the plate and Gordon Ramsay's "less is more" (which he had a contestant shout so that he will remember it) has stuck in my head.
« Last post by calvin on June 03, 2018, 09:36:49 AM »

Lounge / Re: Private Torrent Tracker Invites Giveaway
« Last post by newcastle_29 on June 03, 2018, 06:13:41 AM »
thanks
Lounge / Re: Private Torrent Tracker Invites Giveaway
« Last post by ris on June 03, 2018, 03:56:38 AM »
open registration ngayon ang https://avistaz.to/
« Last post by Sephiroth on June 02, 2018, 09:23:45 PM »
went 4 wins 1 loss at today's Magic tournament for a top 3 finish.

the annoying thing is that i was undefeated until the last round; and i had defeated the top 1 but lost to the top 2. it all went down to tie breaks where one of my opponents didn't win a single match.

well, at least i was satisfied when i beat a rather unpleasant, salty control player.

RED DECK WINS!

Lounge / Re: What Did You Buy Today?
« Last post by bravoexo on June 02, 2018, 07:06:48 PM »

Finally decided on a 8-ch 2MP Hikvision Turbo HD 4.0 Kit (h.265/h.265+) that came with a WD 2TB Purple drive.

Also bought a 2nd 4TB Barracuda in the same # of weeks.  All to house my anime collection.
« Last post by ris on June 02, 2018, 06:42:51 PM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]