Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by Taggy on June 14, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
Pain. :(
Networking/Web / Re: May nabago ba sa myDSL ninyo?
« Last post by calvin on June 14, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
They just installed my fiber connection around lunchtime today. Considering I just applied online last June 2, it was fast! Still running on the old copper DSL line right now as the Fiber still needs to be activated, hopefully by tomorrow. The moment it activates I'm having the old line disconnected. Just peeved I have to get a new number and not keep my old one. I wish number portability is available in the Philippines like in other countries.

?  maybe you applied for a new line instead of migration.  i still have my old copper line phone number now even on fiber.  is it globe or pldt fiber?

No option for migration when applying online, if there is I couldn't find it on the PLDT site. On the bright side the old number has a lot of spammers and telemarketers on it already. Hassle lang mag-update.

i think you create an account first on the pldt website then you could migrate from there.  anyway, yang spammers na yan di mawawala kasi si pldt mismo spammer eh.  hahaha!  get ready to be offered a telpad, smart plan or whatever other pldt prodcuts they could offer

It's actually the newer numbers that get spam calls more often...
Our old number rarely gets calls now (puro mga PLDT telemarketers lang... lol)
« Last post by splerdu on June 14, 2018, 07:27:44 PM »
^ I got it as retention though and they gave it out with a phone. A basic , low-end J-series Samsung that I only use for texts and mobile hotspot.
« Last post by jeremypv on June 14, 2018, 06:26:55 PM »
They also offered a bitchin 399 plan that I'm using right now (seems to have been taken off the website though)
they didn't take it of, they only offer it as a line-only plan -- you just have to dig deeper, or just go to the smart-centers

http://store.smart.com.ph/view/1936/
« Last post by splerdu on June 14, 2018, 11:36:01 AM »
@ris
tried both app and browser. never using gosurf50 again. mas ok gosakto

If mobile data is your thing Smart corporate has unlimited data plans starting at P1500/mo. True unlimited, no FUP, no throttling.

They also offered a bitchin 399 plan that I'm using right now (seems to have been taken off the website though). 3GB/mo, and if you don't finish it off the unused amount rolls over to the next billing period. Way better than any Gosurf or Gosakto promo (the old trick that extends 1GB to 30 days costs close to P300 now).
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by lahar on June 14, 2018, 07:17:57 AM »
Next Suzuki Jimny

The front reminds me of a Hummer H1, while the sides has hints of a G-Wagen and a Jeep.

« Last post by ris on June 13, 2018, 09:18:15 PM »
They just installed my fiber connection around lunchtime today. Considering I just applied online last June 2, it was fast! Still running on the old copper DSL line right now as the Fiber still needs to be activated, hopefully by tomorrow. The moment it activates I'm having the old line disconnected. Just peeved I have to get a new number and not keep my old one. I wish number portability is available in the Philippines like in other countries.

?  maybe you applied for a new line instead of migration.  i still have my old copper line phone number now even on fiber.  is it globe or pldt fiber?

No option for migration when applying online, if there is I couldn't find it on the PLDT site. On the bright side the old number has a lot of spammers and telemarketers on it already. Hassle lang mag-update.

i think you create an account first on the pldt website then you could migrate from there.  anyway, yang spammers na yan di mawawala kasi si pldt mismo spammer eh.  hahaha!  get ready to be offered a telpad, smart plan or whatever other pldt prodcuts they could offer
« Last post by lahar on June 13, 2018, 08:03:10 PM »

« Last post by ris on June 13, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10