Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by bravoexo on Today at 03:22:50 AM »
You can also wrap your headlights in Yellow Lexan, if you guys like.
« Last post by lahar on June 20, 2018, 04:18:31 PM »
https://visor.ph/cars/suzuki-ph-to-launch-new-swift-hatchback-on-june-27/

Interestingly, there’s word Suzuki is planning to offer the Swift Sport powered by a 1.4-liter turbo gasoline mill in the near future—assuming they can price it competitively. This one packs 138hp and 230Nm, figures that should endear the little hatchback to sporty drivers.
« Last post by lahar on June 20, 2018, 04:05:27 PM »
Most likely halogens yun. Used some before, Osram All Seasons and some cheapo Euro-something brand that I bought in an emergency.
« Last post by ris on June 20, 2018, 10:43:55 AM »
^that's in the pipeline...i can get yellow HIDs naman, right?

I've never seen yellow HIDs. Kind of defeats the purpose of HIDs IMO or what most people love about HID, i.e. to get the brightest and whitest light possible.

yellow hids are 3000k

4300k is good. No problems even in the rain for me, then again my car has no tint.

according to the one that installed my hid projectors, 4300k is the brightest hid color temp.  he says its even brighter than 3000k yellow hids since its the purest form of hid.  he said that the other color temp hids are only tinted so that they would show a different color.  unlike 4300k which is not modified.

Yes I know they sell them, but I've never seen yellow HIDs on the road. Halos same na lang temp nila ng halogens eh.

saw some yellow headlights before.  im just not sure if theyre yellow hid or yellow halogens.  but i can still see a difference from regular halogens from the yellow halogens though.  iba ang pagka yellow ng sinadya na yellow halogens compared to the regular bulbs included with a brand new car.  and it seems mas konti pa nga siguro talaga ang naka yellow hids compared to the white hids.  ang pinaka common ay puti pag naka hid na talaga.  kaya siguro wala ka nga nakikita
« Last post by lahar on June 20, 2018, 10:10:15 AM »

I've never seen yellow HIDs. Kind of defeats the purpose of HIDs IMO or what most people love about HID, i.e. to get the brightest and whitest light possible.

yellow hids are 3000k

4300k is good. No problems even in the rain for me, then again my car has no tint.

according to the one that installed my hid projectors, 4300k is the brightest hid color temp.  he says its even brighter than 3000k yellow hids since its the purest form of hid.  he said that the other color temp hids are only tinted so that they would show a different color.  unlike 4300k which is not modified.

Yes I know they sell them, but I've never seen yellow HIDs on the road. Halos same na lang temp nila ng halogens eh.
« Last post by ris on June 20, 2018, 08:07:13 AM »

yellow hids are 3000k

« Last post by splerdu on June 20, 2018, 07:42:37 AM »
« Last post by icedrop on June 20, 2018, 06:08:56 AM »
i had neutral white HID's before. They were good, now looking at full retrofit for HID.

using LED's right now, maganda lang tignan, not really that helpful kapag nasa ulan. Going back to halogens din kasi maulan na lately.

sa fogs ako naka LED. projector type. binubuksan ko lang kapag walang kasalubong o madilim. ayos siya sa visibility sa daanan.
« Last post by lahar on June 20, 2018, 05:56:14 AM »

« Last post by ris on June 19, 2018, 11:43:25 PM »

i got yellow low beams before and was never flagged down on the street.  the problem would be in the annual registration.  may mga iba na ayaw.  baka kailangan mo pa kausapin yung head nila pag ganun.  other than that i never had problems when using it on the road
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10