Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: What Did You Buy Today?
« Last post by sandstig on Today at 05:28:42 AM »
Bunch of lightning cables from Anker
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by ris on Today at 04:22:57 AM »
guys, i have a question: suppose i want to livestream a video of mine for around 1 hour and up, which globe prepaid promo is best? thanks!

i think one of the gosakto packages would work.  just google globe gosakto hacks.  you could just add more data to the plan with the boosters if they were not enough
« Last post by splerdu on Today at 03:52:08 AM »
Cheap X79 mobo from TPC last week, and ordered some RAM from Newegg just now. Gonna re-build that i7-3820 as a spare desktop.
« Last post by bravoexo on Today at 01:45:50 AM »
My 2nd Yi Dashcam from Shopee (@Jccaraccesories) + extra suction mount + 32Gb micro SD card for PHP 2,599  (2 day wait from confirming order)
« Last post by splerdu on August 17, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »
^ Nothing. You'll probably run into the FUP.
« Last post by Sephiroth on August 17, 2018, 10:02:55 PM »
guys, i have a question: suppose i want to livestream a video of mine for around 1 hour and up, which globe prepaid promo is best? thanks!
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by jeremypv on August 17, 2018, 07:01:41 PM »
Dashcam with inward facing secondary? Match timestamps and location with your no contact summons to contest.

then every time you cross edsa, you'll get a contactless ticket, and everytime you'll contest it? such a waste of time...

for those living outside of metro manila, those tickets will get to you upto 8months after -- this is by experience, I have a uv-express plying the metro, but the car registration address is here in cavite, the last ticket I received is last June, and apprehension is dated October2017, we just send it back together with the driver's license of the the driver during the time of the ticket, still, the postal system here sucks, 8months to get a mail is a normal thing. -- If ever something like this gets implemented and you have a passenger at the back which is not seen thru the MMDAs camera, then you'll get a ton of those tickets
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by splerdu on August 17, 2018, 06:36:57 PM »
haha. everyone cheats

Buwisit itong pauso ng MMDA na single driver ban sa EDSA. At 6am, I'm usually on EDSA for 30 minutes only (QC to Makati). With this scheme, I'll be (and thousands of other cars) on the road (side streets & c5) for an hour or more clogging up these already congested roads. Is it time to get manyak tints?

Ok sana yung contactless apprehension. Pero paano in my case, my kid is still young, he's not allowed to sit in front during long drives. And when he sits in the back, he wants someone sitting next to him. The HD CCTVs only captures the front seats, not those seated at the back.

Dashcam with inward facing secondary? Match timestamps and location with your no contact summons to contest.
« Last post by Sephiroth on August 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM »
yes, the txt is consistent, but when you check the actual statement, wala...
yung text ang pinakita ko sa cashier nung nagbayad ako sa PLDT, so pwede naman siguro next time na di uli dumating statement.
« Last post by jeremypv on August 17, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
yes, the txt is consistent, but when you check the actual statement, wala...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10