Author Topic: Conflict Resolution  (Read 7630 times)

Offline juke

Re: Conflict Resolution
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 02:01:50 AM »
And what's this being blocked, dude, send me a message now.  Huwag mo nang idamay ang forum sa krusada mo.  Kung may problema ka sa akin i-diretso mo na sa akin.  Naghahanap ka pa ng mga kakampi kung saan saan.

Geez, you' re even making me the liar.

Why would I waste time initiating to send you pm? I'm not like you who have nothing else to do that you pm me your rants.
i5-3570k / Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme
Asrock z77 Extreme6
G-Skill ECO 2x2GB + 2x4GB DDR3-12800 1.35v
Palit Jetstream GTX680 2GB
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 02:17:21 AM »
juke you're really putting a lot of effort into this.  Its quite disconcerting and unhealthy.

You seem extraordinarily upset with being allegedly "blocked".  You're the one who has blocked me, all your replies to that PM conversation have disappeared.  I only have one person in my ignore list and that's not you.

My inbox has always been open for you as is this thread.  If you had as much gumption and less malice, if the former wasn't available, the latter would have served its function. 

But instead you started a thread to directly attempt to humiliate me and then go this far by justifying it because I blocked you?  There is no need to be so insidious it is evident that its not in your nature.

Again, take a step back, take a deep breath, and understand that no one is out to get you.  These are non-issues that you are better off simply letting go of. 

For your sake, dude, if its just an extraordinarily stressful week at the office, or problems at home, trouble with the girlfriend/or wife,  or anything else, find someone to talk to.  I'd be the worse person to engage if you really just need to blow off steam.

Seriously, juke, its not healthy.  And again, I've never told you that anyone is on my side never asked anyone to pony up for me for what I stand for.  But you really need to do a bit of soul searching on what you really set out to do.
come on Toshi!

Offline i2mp

• Linux Mint 9
Re: TNT2bluz
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 04:56:36 AM »
popcorn
i7 6700K | EVGA GTX 980 4GB | MSI Z170A M7 | Corsair 64GB DDR4 (16x4) | Samsung 850 EVO (250GB + 500GB) M.2 SSD | Corsair H110i GT Liquid Cooler | LG BD-writer | Lepo 80plusGold G700M | Corsair C70 MilitaryGreen | TP-LINK N900 Wifi card | LG 29UM55-P UltraWide

Offline lakotana

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2013, 05:10:01 AM »
^again? Bakla ka talaga. Mahilig mang-stalk.

@Lakotana

Look at the whole context, not just the outcome.
This is just similar to those darwin awardees.
Funny doesn't mean it should give you a big laugh.
When something made you chuckle, even if a little, it is funny.
And even if you don't find any funny thing, it doesn't mean it is not funny.
If you are referring to the "Miami Heat" "funny" post, I don't find it quite similar to darwin awardees. I find it VERY similar to this:

Gov’t body censures Vice Ganda over ‘tasteless’ rape jokes
[size=78%]http://entertainment.inquirer.net/96157/govt-body-censures-vice-ganda-over-tasteless-rape-jokes[/size][/font]
“Rape jokes hurt women who are suffering or may have suffered from the trauma of rape. It is not a laughing matter,”
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. ~ Albert Einstein

Offline reel

Re: TNT2bluz
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 07:12:16 AM »
juke, pre, tara tama na yan.
Save Earth. Eat Plastic.

Offline juke

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 09:27:18 AM »
^Tell that to him. He never stopped.

When everything is starting to cool down, he makes the effort to ignite it again.  ???

And I know you are trying to make me stop because you know that he won't. And it's the very reason his trolling has lasted this long.

@lakotana

I don't have to explain anything to you about that pic. It's been done before, and no one reacted the same way you did. And I did mention tragic, didn't I? If the news reported someone drowned in a small wash basin, didn't you find it a little weird/funny too, in addition to its being tragic? Look at the broader scene bro.

You seem extraordinarily upset with being allegedly "blocked".  You're the one who has blocked me, all your replies to that PM conversation have disappeared..
Really, I blocked you? Do I have access to your inbox? Baka naman sasabihin mo pang ni-hack ko yung account mo at dinelete yung mga messages?

I only have one person in my ignore list and that's not you.
Stop tailing me or any of my posts. Let this post be the last one and everything will stop. Don't ever reply, comment, nor quote any of my posts and I'll do the same.
Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 09:44:28 AM »
These were posted after your unilateral declaration of "forgiveness for lesser beings".  People wouldn't put it past possibility that you'd get creative in your mission improbable.

http://forum.pinoypc.net/index.php?topic=1048.msg899916#msg899916

http://forum.pinoypc.net/index.php?topic=7478.msg899922#msg899922

You keep taking things as if you're in a verbal limbo rock competition.  You're clearly not handling this very well that its becoming a mental health issue.

Seriously man, no one else is fighting you here.  People find your posts unfunny, not just me, and there's nothing wrong with that.  But you can't demand people not to react to what you say in a public forum because you think you're entitled to some immunity versus scrutiny or cry "ban" when you can't handle a situation you instigated.

Also you have problems with women on a fundamental level (issues with mom?), when you depict them as being lesser individuals in your missives.  Moreover, when you call someone "bakla" what does it really mean?  Does it mean that they're gay therefore something less than a manly man like you?  Really juke, at this point I'd really like to know.

If not, you really need to lay off the slurs.  The unfunny posts are forgivable these things aren't.
come on Toshi!

Offline juke

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:07 AM »
Also you have problems with women on a fundamental level (issues with mom?), when you depict them as being lesser individuals in your missives.  Moreover, when you call someone "bakla" what does it really mean?  Does it mean that they're gay therefore something less than a manly man like you?  Really juke, at this point I'd really like to know.
Stop making accusations. No one depicts others as someone lesser being except you, always connoting the other members as having lower intellectual level.  I have some gay friends and co-workers, they are all talkative and have many words to say, very similar to you. And that made you feel offended? That's because you haven't accepted it yet.

Who pm'ed who? You pm'ed me your rants first then I posted that.

And you did mention this thread exists and our posts should be here, so why send me pms with long rants?

I will not comment or post any further or have anything to do with you. It's just a waste of time trying to converse with something in another dimension, nothing gets through.

Reminder:

I'll give you a tip, not as someone who have clashed with you often, but as a PPC family. With pure intentions, try asking your friends here in PPC and ask them how they really feel about how you post or about your character here, you'll learn a lot from them. If you still think all what I'm saying to you now is bullshit, it's not my problem anymore. Think about it.

I'll give you a tip, not as someone who have clashed with you often, but as a PPC family. With pure intentions, try asking your friends here in PPC and ask them how they really feel about how you post or about your character here, you'll learn a lot from them. If you still think all what I'm saying to you now is bullshit, it's not my problem anymore. Think about it.

Asrock z77 Extreme6
Seagate 10GB+
LG H620N 18x SATA DVD-RW
Corsair HX620W psu
Coolermaster Cosmos S
Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D
Logitech G15 v2
Logitech MX518

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »
I PM'd you to contain the situation.  You seem to want the public attention, why?  Did it make it more effective for you to infringe on everyone's liberties, degrade thread quality with your passive-aggressive musings?

You do realize that you're the only one who has placed this much weight and emotional investment in this matter.

No juke, no one at this point believes that you have "pure intentions".  You want control, you want glory, and you think that the only way to earn it is to piss on what you perceive to be the lightning rod of controversies so you can be a hero.

Truth is, as you said in your PM's no one really cares about me.  So why are you crying about this?

juke, I'm just conversing with you, I don't see why you need to assault our senses with multiple instances of your own postings in bold fonts?   Does it make your points any more rational?  Does it absolve you of your misogyny and bigotry? When you do stupid things on purpose, don't expect it to go unnoticed.

Stop with the excessive drama and at least fulfill it with a follow through on your declarations.  You can't stop because you hit that point wherein you realized you bit off more than you can chew and that you really aren't as righteous a person as you see yourself to be.

Again, an amoral situation.  Just let it be, juke.
come on Toshi!

Offline ris

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2013, 06:23:15 PM »
popcorn

lolz!  parang telenovela!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline Heishiro

• Moderators
  • BIOMENYEKZ
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2013, 08:41:38 PM »
guys i think this is too much.. masyado na kayong inlove sa isat isa  :wub: :wub: :lol:

cool lang! forum is a forum, not everyone will praise/believe/like/love your post..
Rick "rolled" Astley would never :
- Give you up
- Let you down
- Run around and desert you
- Make you cry
- Say goodbye
- Tell a lie and hurt you

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2013, 09:16:21 PM »
statements in bold have more impact especially if pasted multiple times :P
come on Toshi!

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »
di pa rin pala natapos over the weekend to...

Offline Al

• Administrator
    • Trashcan of Thoughts
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 02:23:42 AM »
Yung iba sana diyan wag nang manggatong.
Trashcan of Thoughts -- http://www.allibrero.com

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
Move on people nothing to see here.
come on Toshi!

Offline schadow1

• Schadow1 Expeditions
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »
seeing this thread, I miss chert182 :D
AMD Phenom X4 9950
2x 2GB DDR2 1066 Team Xtreem Dark CAS5 2.2v Dual Channel
Gigabyte M750a SLI DS4 Motherboard
Inno3D Geforce 8800GTS 640MB x2 SLI
Gigabyte 3D Aurora570
Cooler Master Real Power Pro RS-A00-EMBA 1000W
Samsung 22" 226BW LCD

Offline Heishiro

• Moderators
  • BIOMENYEKZ
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 09:17:41 AM »
seeing this thread, I miss chert182 :D

mas namimiss ko si Papa Goma :silly:
Rick "rolled" Astley would never :
- Give you up
- Let you down
- Run around and desert you
- Make you cry
- Say goodbye
- Tell a lie and hurt you

Offline splerdu

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 10:40:38 PM »
EB time?
fhtagn

Offline schadow1

• Schadow1 Expeditions
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 09:13:31 AM »
Pwede!

Sent from Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk

AMD Phenom X4 9950
2x 2GB DDR2 1066 Team Xtreem Dark CAS5 2.2v Dual Channel
Gigabyte M750a SLI DS4 Motherboard
Inno3D Geforce 8800GTS 640MB x2 SLI
Gigabyte 3D Aurora570
Cooler Master Real Power Pro RS-A00-EMBA 1000W
Samsung 22" 226BW LCD

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2013, 04:13:39 PM »
LOL  Of all the catalysts.

To blow off steam, we should have matches like this:

How about we also do a garage sale of sorts with surplus hardware, proceeds go to charity?
come on Toshi!