Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by friendlyfire on October 04, 2018, 02:01:05 PM »
Heh or she could be gearing up to run for office. Filing date for COC is coming soon and she has to resign her current post in order to run.

Word is she will either be replacing the dismissed abusive ACTS-OFW partylist congressman or run for the senate along with Go, Bato, Tolentino, et al.

in fairness, any positions will do for mocha.
« Last post by lahar on October 04, 2018, 02:53:15 AM »
Heh or she could be gearing up to run for office. Filing date for COC is coming soon and she has to resign her current post in order to run.

Word is she will either be replacing the dismissed abusive ACTS-OFW partylist congressman or run for the senate along with Go, Bato, Tolentino, et al.
« Last post by splerdu on October 03, 2018, 10:29:07 PM »
SOLD
Sony T2 Ultra - kefq
Acer Aspire P3-131
PX200
Gopro Hero 3
« Last post by lahar on October 03, 2018, 10:54:45 AM »
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by jojitb on October 03, 2018, 09:18:32 AM »
marami na din affected ng fuel prices. Dati kasi 6AM maluwag pa trinoma parking para mag MRT. Ngayon puno na kahit before 6AM. 

Ang problema hindi na nababawasan ang sasakyan sa kalsada after rush hour dahil sa Grab/TNVS (legal or not) saka mga delivery vans. Ang hilig pa nila magdagdag ng bus sa edsa eh barado na nga.

we really need MRT3 to be at 20+ trains and 4 coaches per train.  That will also help reduce vehicle volume in c5.  for the Rizal folks, DPWH needs to finish c6 and improve traffic flow at the floodway side (barkadahan bridge). para di na makigulo sa c5 ang mga taga Rizal.  Grabe talaga dito sa Pinas.
« Last post by Sephiroth on October 03, 2018, 07:50:36 AM »
i have seen some videos saying that one could harvest lettuce leaves indefinitely and i have some doubts about that. still, i'd give it a try and see how many times i can harvest before the quality of the leaves decline.
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by splerdu on October 03, 2018, 12:28:11 AM »
Tonight was especially bad because of flash floods from brief but intense thunderstorms.
Lounge / Re: The Awesome Thread
« Last post by calvin on October 02, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
Check out that first author!

oohh.. the Emperor!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]