Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by calvin on April 19, 2018, 04:59:56 PM »
^ 404
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by wheelee on April 19, 2018, 09:08:06 AM »
This is how they do it in the middle kingdom, only 20year old lady for helping bf buy/ sell drugs - firing squad

https://mbd.baidu.com/newspage/data/landingshare?context=%7B"nid":"news_9700995124875379908"%7D&pageType=1&isWiseFrom=1

copy paste link in chrome to translate
Lounge / Re: Perpetual BABE Thread...
« Last post by newcastle_29 on April 19, 2018, 08:15:59 AM »
^it will be all her glorious body
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by dean on April 18, 2018, 09:04:51 PM »
Lounge / Re: Perpetual BABE Thread...
« Last post by Sephiroth on April 18, 2018, 07:11:22 PM »

i wonder what will be uncovered.
Lounge / Re: Why The Philippines Is Screwed Up
« Last post by popoy on April 18, 2018, 11:59:47 AM »
Like 911? Right, the government knew but failed to act.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

« Last post by lahar on April 18, 2018, 09:54:50 AM »
The Marawi Incident is not exactly an intelligence failure... I have a cousin in the military and he tells me that they already knew about the presence and the impending attack of the rebels in that city. The intelligence data has already reached Malacaņang way before the attack... but apparently the decision makers thought it wasn't a real threat. The rumor among the uniformed services then was that the President assured the Military Top Brass that these rebels will not push through with the attack because "he knows someone who can reach out" to these people. If you listened to the President's speeches before about the Marawi Incident, he did mention in passing of knowing about the attack beforehand.

Well Bato did admit they know about the attack, they just don't know "when". Thats why they ALL decided it ok to join the jaunt in Russia.  :lol:
« Last post by calvin on April 18, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »
The Marawi Incident is not exactly an intelligence failure... I have a cousin in the military and he tells me that they already knew about the presence and the impending attack of the rebels in that city. The intelligence data has already reached Malacaņang way before the attack... but apparently the decision makers thought it wasn't a real threat. The rumor among the uniformed services then was that the President assured the Military Top Brass that these rebels will not push through with the attack because "he knows someone who can reach out" to these people. If you listened to the President's speeches before about the Marawi Incident, he did mention in passing of knowing about the attack beforehand.
« Last post by friendlyfire on April 18, 2018, 07:57:17 AM »
like i said

this the first time we lost a major city since ww2 in a battle.  i just pin pointed a timeline in our history.  i can go back to time of spanish colonization when we lost intramuros to the british. 
« Last post by popoy on April 18, 2018, 01:10:06 AM »
kuya @friendlyfire could you explain more on your ww2 comment.  Your narrative inferred there is a correlation between ww2 and our battle readiness to win/lose in a major city.  Your post above doesn't follow any of that. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10