Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games / Free: F1 2015 on HumbleBundle
« Last post by sandstig on March 24, 2018, 04:18:09 AM »
Free Steam Key for F1 2015 on HumbleBundle for a limited time:
Games / Street Fighter 2: Mastering Great Combinations & Strategies
« Last post by splerdu on March 24, 2018, 03:22:12 AM »
Someone uploaded that awesome SF2 strategy video starring Tomo Ohira from the 90s!
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by lahar on March 23, 2018, 06:22:59 PM »
Last fenderbender and most memorable was in 2009. My airsoft team was going to an event at Km. 18 (Tet Offensive yata yun). Nakapila kami sa tollgate, I was in gear and as I reached for my wallet I let go of the clutch and bumped the Innova in front of me. Damage was superficial but the owner claimed his backing sensor was busted and was being unreasonable and hotheaded. The enforcer suggested we come over to the police station to sort it out. Of course since our car was full of guns and we were all wearing some sort of BDUs it was a complication we could do without. Fortunately, the enforcer calmed the guy down and he accepted a promissory note.

But the most traumatic which until now I probably have PTSD over is a near accident I had along the Gensan-Kiamba highway. We were on a fieldwork and we rented a car. I drove as I was the only one with a license, the road was awesome and we were cruising at 100km/h. But I was sleepy and dozed off, luckily my shotgun rider pulled the wheel as we were off the road for a few seconds and nearly hit a man. Ever since I was never comfortable nor able to sleep in a running car, especially when riding shotgun.
« Last post by splerdu on March 23, 2018, 04:31:49 PM »
My car had a whole bunch of minor scrapes and bruises when I was learning to drive. Lightly clipping a wall or a post with the rear fender while backing up, curbing a wheel, etc. After a while I got comfortable enough that driving became much like walking. There's an awareness of where other cars are and what their drivers want to do that it's easy enough to know when to make a move or stay out of the way.

My last accident was in March or April of 2007. Since then I haven't gotten a single scrape or ticket while driving. Of course that doesn't stop silly mistakes from happening, like closing the trunk while holding keys in my palm = scraped trunk lid. D'oh!
Games / Re: Android Games You Are Currently Playing
« Last post by Sephiroth on March 23, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »

register :D
as much as i love Dragon Nest PC (i made an Inquisitor guide and at one point was the top 2 Inquisitor in ranked PVP) i can't get myself into another DN game. i hate the grind and "barans," that is the way the developers "balance" the characters is really frustratingly biased.
Gadgets / Re: PPC Audiophile Thread
« Last post by egzbuen on March 23, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
Finally got this from the post office, antagal din ng retention from DHL, hayzz..

How long did it take from time it was actually shipped?
Games / Re: Android Games You Are Currently Playing
« Last post by egzbuen on March 23, 2018, 04:01:42 PM »
may mga PoGo players din pala dito ...

Yes, I am into PoGo as well.
Gadgets / Re: PPC Audiophile Thread
« Last post by Mr. Bungle on March 23, 2018, 12:43:20 PM »

So now I'm a vinyl noob.
« Last post by Louie on March 23, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »
Last one happened to me in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Rear ended an SUV and my car took the brunt. He had stopped in the middle of Marcos Highway due to a Jeepney swerving all the way to the left from Santolan station. The road was wet and I hit the brakes but the car slid into his rear bumper. No thanks to my then Indonesian tires.

He only had a light scratch on his Suburban and my headlight went backward while my grill caved in. He told me that I didn't have to pay for anything and we went our ways.

Up to now my spacing for the front is more than enough for me to make an immediate stop. Sometimes, I get idiots who cut me off to get the spot in front of me. But you learn to adapt as time goes on.

You should probably go out of town or something or drive somewhere you'll actually enjoy. I like driving in the wee hours of the morning when there isn't any traffic and I find that that calms me down hehe.
Lounge / Re: Post Funny Videos Here =D
« Last post by altec on March 23, 2018, 07:00:07 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10