Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gadgets / Re: Perpetual RC Thread
« Last post by Hajile on Today at 07:39:14 PM »
Been a while since i've flown, good thing my gear still works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprFKDAV_5Q
Gadgets / Re: Android thread
« Last post by Sephiroth on Today at 07:25:22 PM »
ah. eh ngayong alam ko na na di bug yung black background ayus na sa akin.

at next week dadlin ko sa service center yung zenfone para paayos. benta ko o bigay sa pamangkin ko kung maaayos pa.
« Last post by ris on Today at 06:22:05 PM »
@boss seph,

that's good to know.  thanks for the update.

on a different note, we managed to sort out the problem with my wife's phone...basically, files were corrupted so she initially thought it was the phone conking out but it was easily solved by the usual reformat technique prescribed by tech stores of old (in this case, reformat the memory card LOL).  i do hope that it really is just the memory card and not the phone itself that's having problems.  it's a moto g4 play (entry level of lenovo/moto for 2016) and we got it for a steal price and she really just wanted a basic phone that works.  it shipped with android 6.0 and lenovo/moto delivered on their promise to update it to nougat (7.1.2) and that's pretty good consider that it's just an entry level phone.
well, that's good! if my zf didn';t have such a bad problem i would not have bought a new phone. here's hoping her phone's issues are gone for good.

@master dean

dumaan ako kanina sa huawei center. talagang nag black ang screen opag drag down nung menu. para nga siguro readable kahit ano pa wallpaper.

do you mean the notifications and toggle bar?  not sure with huawei but sa xiaomi depende yun sa theme kung mag black or transparent.  pati nga yung recents kayang gawin na transparent lang depende sa theme.  sa akin ngayon pag nag recents menu ako nasa background parin ang currently used app ko.  tuloy tuloy parin sya kahit nakalabas na ang recents.  ang pagkaalala ko kasi dati nagiging black background ang recents ko.  pinalitan ko lang ang theme kaya naging transparent nalang
ah. di ko pa pinapalitan ng theme yung sa akin, pero yung nasa store iba yung theme pero black pa rin yung notifications background.

specific talaga yung theme na yun.  kaya mahirap din hanapin. 
« Last post by Sephiroth on Today at 06:10:59 PM »
@boss seph,

on a different note, we managed to sort out the problem with my wife's phone...basically, files were corrupted so she initially thought it was the phone conking out but it was easily solved by the usual reformat technique prescribed by tech stores of old (in this case, reformat the memory card LOL).  i do hope that it really is just the memory card and not the phone itself that's having problems.  it's a moto g4 play (entry level of lenovo/moto for 2016) and we got it for a steal price and she really just wanted a basic phone that works.  it shipped with android 6.0 and lenovo/moto delivered on their promise to update it to nougat (7.1.2) and that's pretty good consider that it's just an entry level phone.
well, that's good! if my zf didn';t have such a bad problem i would not have bought a new phone. here's hoping her phone's issues are gone for good.

@master dean

dumaan ako kanina sa huawei center. talagang nag black ang screen opag drag down nung menu. para nga siguro readable kahit ano pa wallpaper.

do you mean the notifications and toggle bar?  not sure with huawei but sa xiaomi depende yun sa theme kung mag black or transparent.  pati nga yung recents kayang gawin na transparent lang depende sa theme.  sa akin ngayon pag nag recents menu ako nasa background parin ang currently used app ko.  tuloy tuloy parin sya kahit nakalabas na ang recents.  ang pagkaalala ko kasi dati nagiging black background ang recents ko.  pinalitan ko lang ang theme kaya naging transparent nalang
ah. di ko pa pinapalitan ng theme yung sa akin, pero yung nasa store iba yung theme pero black pa rin yung notifications background.
« Last post by ris on Today at 03:21:08 PM »
@master dean

Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by jojitb on Today at 02:59:56 PM »
8TB USB drives (pwede mo baklasin at gamitin as internal) are just US$150 at best buy right now. pabili ka kung meron ka kamag-anak sa US
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Movie Discussion Thread
« Last post by wheelee on Today at 01:44:36 PM »
sino ang orig
« Last post by dean on Today at 07:30:46 AM »
@boss seph,

Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by jeremypv on Today at 04:48:14 AM »
you usually won't find a DOA harddrive on TPC, it *will* work, but the question is just /how long/...

btw, I bought a few 3TB WD Green drive from TPC a few years ago (maybe 4 or 5years ago na...), and found out that there's a problem with WD Green drives (not the one that I bought, but WD green drives in general) a few weeks after that... but I'm still using the drives now, when I got the drives, it looked like it was used on a CCTV DVR (ext2 file system 100% full with 1GB mp4 rotated files -- maybe the seller thought it was broken as it can't be accessed in Windows  :lol:)
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Movie Discussion Thread
« Last post by Capcom on Today at 12:26:44 AM »
Ending was what i expected :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10