Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I was  a fan of mangmags when I joined and still a fan today
I was a already a 12 year practicing dentist when i joined PPC way back in 2003.  I'm still a dentist to this day...  aching back and all!

How i miss those PPC EB's and Doc Spols sisig!

I 1st came across PinoyPC coz it was somehow related to the Planet Savage site (i owned an S3 and S4 Savage vidcard and visited that site often)!

this was the time when 3DFX cards were the rage!

V30 or Pixel for me too.
Site Feedback / Re: Tapatalk
« Last post by WallyWest on September 21, 2017, 08:04:42 PM »
Updated to Tapatalk 7.1.2(964)

Can't find pinoypc anymore.
LG V30
Networking/Web / Re: May nabago ba sa myDSL ninyo?
« Last post by uvax on September 21, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »
Networking/Web / Re: May nabago ba sa myDSL ninyo?
« Last post by Sephiroth on September 21, 2017, 01:32:07 PM »
PLDT was down the whole morning but seems to have been restored as of this post.
Hardware / Re: Online UPS setup HELP
« Last post by DonJuan on September 21, 2017, 12:32:07 PM »
Looks like those settings only apply when the online double conversion topology of the ups is bypassed. As long as the UPS is in online mode, those settings don't really matter since the equipment is isolated from the grid and is getting conditioned power all the time.

Anyway, since you opted for an online UPS, I'm assuming you have sensitive equipment connected to it so you can probably tighten up the voltage range a bit more to what you're comfortable with based on the actual voltage from the wall when the UPS enters bypassed mode for some reason. Say if the voltage from the wall during the evening is 230-240v, you can probably set 210~250v. As for frequency, that only really affects things like electric motors. I've only seen grid power fluctuate from 58Hz to 60Hz. If you have a generator in your building, you may want to make it wider for better compatibility.

If I'm not mistaken, many modern PSUs can safely handle up to 240v + or - 10%.

BTW, is the fan in your UPS noisy? I was planning on getting an online UPS but I wanted to use it in a quiet environment.
I am using it at home. I have no generator. Yup.. its a bit noisy.. all of my rigs are air cooled so I am kinda used to the noise plus I use an old airconditioner so that adds up to the noise so I cant really notice the noise. Browsing with the menus of the ups.. I see that it ranges from 225-235 in output to my systems so I guess I am ok with that. Most likely I will just keep it at default. Yup, you are correct most probably the 260+ max volt is for the bypass.. I dont really know if its really safe for the output to be 260+ volt. I will call support tomorrw for this. Actually I preferred the Eaton brand but this prolink is giving me good impressions. :)
For Sale / Re: Brand New Remix Mini Android PC/ TV Box
« Last post by wheelee on September 21, 2017, 10:07:30 AM »
REMIX MINI
Pixel or Oneplus
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10