Author Topic: Suggestions for Business  (Read 323 times)

Offline bryanariate

• Semi-Newbie
Suggestions for Business
« on: April 18, 2017, 06:11:41 PM »
Hi All!

I'm planning on having a business to have added income any suggestions you can give? I was thinking reselling but I'm not sure about the success rate.

Offline bryanariate

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Suggestions for Business
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:00:41 PM »
Ano po magandang reselling business? Any suggestions po?

Offline wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:51:28 PM »
Pood cart!
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

Offline jorussic

• Moderators
    • My LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:15 AM »
Hi All!

I'm planning on having a business to have added income any suggestions you can give? I was thinking reselling but I'm not sure about the success rate.

Reselling is a good business as long as you can properly identify your market and your competition.  Good for secondary source of income especially if you have full-time employment.

I, for example, am reselling lightsabers here in the PH.  I have multiple brands that I resell and I price them competitively with decent margins.  Market is niche but if you properly tap the right people, then you have a steady income.

Plus, it's something that I actually like doing.

So, my suggestion is you can go about it two ways:
1.) Look for something that you can resell that there is a market for, and you can capture a significant share of that market (meaning you can compete and have decent margins)
2.) Do something you like and put your own spin to it (make it your own), then sell it.

Or, you can always go the bandwagon route and sell whatever is there (sari-sari store, MLM, etc.)