Author Topic: perpetual WHERE can i buy thread?  (Read 120449 times)

Offline symphony X

Re: perpetual WHERE can i buy thread?
« Reply #1280 on: March 01, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
thanks for the info guys!
"Does your head still hurt when you think about quantum mechanics?"

Prof. Brian Greene: "Always. If you study quantum mechanics and your head doesn't hurt, make sure someone takes your pulse. You may no longer be with us."

Offline ris

« Reply #1281 on: March 19, 2017, 11:29:14 PM »
any good shops that sell various watch boxes?  yung may glass para makita mo yung mga nasa loob.  gusto ko sana aluminum pero titignan ko pa kung may ibang magandang designs
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism
To steal from many is research

Offline ris

« Reply #1282 on: April 11, 2017, 12:40:38 AM »
what is a good place to do tablet shopping?  yung maraming choices at maganda yung lugar.  preferably a mall.  10inch tablets sana.  android.  any suggestions?  greenhills ba ang magandang puntahan?  pag credit card gagamitin san maganda bumili?  anong magandang brand na 10inch or close to that size and runs on android?

Offline bravoexo

• PeopleSoft
« Reply #1283 on: April 19, 2017, 03:23:04 AM »
Anyone seen any Ultraboost around?  Triple Black-Silver or the Oreo's?
i7-3770k, GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Dominator Platinum 16Gb DDR3 1866 C9, GTX ASUS ROG Strix 1080 SLI, Crucial M4 mSATA 256Gb, Crucia MX100-512Gb SSD, Spinpoint F1 1Tb x 2, Barracuda 2Tb Green x 3, LG E2442V x 3, GMX 2.1, HAF-932, M2 850W, MCP355, Apogee GTZ, BlackIce GTX360, G502, AVerMedia LGX, Vantec Dock

Offline uvax

« Reply #1284 on: April 28, 2017, 08:17:17 PM »
Anyone know any cockatiel breeders in Metro Manila?

Offline dean

• Administrator
    • http://www.pinoypc.net
« Reply #1285 on: May 29, 2017, 04:14:30 PM »
the eldest son just broke his radio controlled monster truck...i think he messed up the motor by push/pulling it even when it's off.  the front wheels still turn when i use the remote but it no longer responds to forward and backward inputs from the remote so i'm guessing only the motor needs to be fixed.  any ideas?
Make yourself heard
Portable Strobist Kit for Rent!
Includes: 2in1 shoot thru/reflective umbrella, lightstand, RF trigger/receiver, 8pcs AA sanyo eneloop, nissin di622, gel filters

Offline motion55

« Reply #1286 on: May 29, 2017, 04:30:05 PM »
^^^The RC servos for the steering may have broken their gears. Many of the gears are made of plastic and are easy to break. You can easily find replacement for those RC servos locally. They can be bought from RC shops or even those that sell electronic goods.
"Set your mind free!"

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1287 on: June 05, 2017, 09:56:50 AM »
Any ideas where I could find replacement foam pads for Logitech headsets?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Offline uvax

« Reply #1288 on: June 05, 2017, 08:19:44 PM »
Any ideas where I could find replacement foam pads for Logitech headsets?

I saw some foam pads for Logitech headsets while browsing through Lazada. Can't remember for which models though.

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1289 on: June 05, 2017, 11:19:57 PM »
^
Thanks. Saw those too but I think I'll try the 55 mm pads that's sold in 8s.

Offline ris

« Reply #1290 on: June 22, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »
im planning to buy from amazon and plan to ship it to the philippines but the items seems to not be available for shipping here.  any suggestions on how i could get it shipped cheaper?  im buying the air wing for the split type air conditioner.  i already know a place that sells it here but its cheaper on amazon.  its about 2k each here while its about 30usd in amazon and im going to buy about 3pcs so its going to cost less if i buy from amazon.  i was wondering if there is a place here that would sell the air wing cheaper or should i just have it shipped using a local company that would buy the items for me from amazon?

Offline TNT2bluz

• Veterans
« Reply #1291 on: June 23, 2017, 09:57:31 AM »
im planning to buy from amazon and plan to ship it to the philippines but the items seems to not be available for shipping here.  any suggestions on how i could get it shipped cheaper?  im buying the air wing for the split type air conditioner.  i already know a place that sells it here but its cheaper on amazon.  its about 2k each here while its about 30usd in amazon and im going to buy about 3pcs so its going to cost less if i buy from amazon.  i was wondering if there is a place here that would sell the air wing cheaper or should i just have it shipped using a local company that would buy the items for me from amazon?

There are services that you can ship to in the US and in turn deliver here.  Note that Amazon will still charge you taxes depending on the state you ship to.  Then there are the shipping charges and VAT when it gets here.
come on Toshi!

Offline calvin

« Reply #1292 on: June 23, 2017, 12:16:48 PM »

There are services that you can ship to in the US and in turn deliver here.  Note that Amazon will still charge you taxes depending on the state you ship to.  Then there are the shipping charges and VAT when it gets here.

Ask for a quote here...

http://www.californila.com/

Offline WallyWest

« Reply #1293 on: August 14, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
Aside from Alexan, where else could I buy an IC trainer kit? It's for a computer science student. Since they're studying logic gates but have no basic electronics knowledge, they need a kit (composed of a power supply, breadboard, some switches and LEDs,clock generator, etc.) for their hands on projects.

The ic trainer kits that I see through Google are from India. I already messaged Alexan via their fb account but no answer yet on how much and if they're still selling it.

Update: Nevermind. Alexan sells their trainer for 2250. With a separate kit of components for less than 400.

Offline uvax

« Reply #1294 on: August 14, 2017, 11:47:25 AM »
Aside from Alexan, where else could I buy an IC trainer kit? It's for a computer science student. Since they're studying logic gates but have no basic electronics knowledge, they need a kit (composed of a power supply, breadboard, some switches and LEDs,clock generator, etc.) for their hands on projects.

The ic trainer kits that I see through Google are from India. I already messaged Alexan via their fb account but no answer yet on how much and if they're still selling it.

Update: Nevermind. Alexan sells their trainer for 2250. With a separate kit of components for less than 400.

You can try e-gizmo

http://www.e-gizmo.com/oc/

Online wheelee

• This is a test of the emergency sound system....
« Reply #1295 on: August 14, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »
what is love? baby don't hurt me, no more.

Offline friendlyfire

• Brrrrrrr!!!
« Reply #1296 on: August 18, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
guys,

where can i buy anycast WIFI Dongle. I know lazada has it but i cannot wait for delivery, i need it on monday.

thanks

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Online lahar

« Reply #1297 on: September 02, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »
Preparing for Gran Turismo Sport. Where to buy Thrustmaster T150?

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Online popoy

« Reply #1298 on: September 06, 2017, 02:14:52 PM »
anybody know where I can buy large magnets maybe a foot long bar shaped would be okay but round is okay too.  I'm thinking old speakers possibly if I can't buy one. 

And would having magnets close to a PC have any ill effects 2 to 3 feet away. 
shit happens.

Offline calvin

« Reply #1299 on: September 06, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »
anybody know where I can buy large magnets maybe a foot long bar shaped would be okay but round is okay too.  I'm thinking old speakers possibly if I can't buy one. 

And would having magnets close to a PC have any ill effects 2 to 3 feet away. 

http://www.magnetmanila.com/