Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: Perpetual Car Thread
« Last post by lahar on Today at 08:51:47 AM »
That is one oily MAF and intake tube. Cleaned the MAF as best I could, but th intake tube was harder to remove and just wiped as far as I could reach. Looks like I need an OCC in addition to a boost gauge.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

« Last post by bravoexo on Today at 02:04:32 AM »
I usually get that when hot air enters the cold air intake pipe on my mazda3 (ie... when I still use a bypass and it suddenly disconnects and allows engine heated air to enter)
Lounge / Re: Post Funny Pics Here!
« Last post by newcastle_29 on Today at 12:33:55 AM »
^^akala ko USB drive lolz
« Last post by splerdu on Today at 12:24:00 AM »
Could be oil fouling it up. If you don't have a catch can it's not at all uncommon for the turbo to spit oil back up the intake.
Hardware / EATON UPS distrib
« Last post by DonJuan on August 18, 2017, 10:27:38 PM »
Hi anybody knows the distributor of EATON UPS here in the Philippines? I searched google remax international showd up and I think they are retailers. TIA
« Last post by lahar on August 18, 2017, 09:59:50 PM »
Out of curiosity, what was the error code? I assume you've read it.
Its P0101. According to Kia forums and technical manuals, its related to the MAF sensor, but can be as simple as a loose oil cap, gas cap, dipstick or dirty air filter/sensor.  One user said to simply get a fresh air filter and/or clean the MAF sensor. But then I still need to clear the error code.i'm not convinced the filter is dirty as I just had a service 3 months ago and they put in a fresh one. Also are MAF sensors that fragile to go bad in 4 years?
P0101 is related to Mass Air Flow sensor?

I've read that keeping obd-2 devices plugged in while driving (such as when using Torque as a HUD) can sometimes mess up ecu communications triggering the CEL. Presumably because the obd-2 device sometimes hogs the CAN bus. Cheapo obd-2 devices are more prone to such problems.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
I only plug it in during a scan.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
« Last post by WallyWest on August 18, 2017, 09:25:38 PM »
P0101 is related to Mass Air Flow sensor?

I've read that keeping obd-2 devices plugged in while driving (such as when using Torque as a HUD) can sometimes mess up ecu communications triggering the CEL. Presumably because the obd-2 device sometimes hogs the CAN bus. Cheapo obd-2 devices are more prone to such problems.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Gadgets / Re: Android thread
« Last post by Sephiroth on August 18, 2017, 08:45:35 PM »
i have no idea what that means lol. sorry, i haven't poked much around android phones.

--edit--

phone no longer very warm to the touch, but battery still drains like crazy.
« Last post by splerdu on August 18, 2017, 08:25:03 PM »
Out of curiosity, what was the error code? I assume you've read it.
Lounge / Re: perpetual WHERE can i buy thread?
« Last post by friendlyfire on August 18, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
guys,

where can i buy anycast WIFI Dongle. I know lazada has it but i cannot wait for delivery, i need it on monday.

thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10