Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by motion55 on Today at 01:24:16 PM »
^^^How long was the delivery time? And by what shipping means?
« Last post by jeremypv on Today at 11:12:19 AM »
oooh... I had my doubts about neweggph, now it's time to shop!
« Last post by splerdu on Today at 12:57:23 AM »
Unboxing!

The package is huge!

Mostly bubble wrap and a much tinier box inside

Tiny box comes out of bubble cave

Opening the tiny box

Backside of the SSD

Sigh of relief as my old SSD was already pushing 265TB of writes... and Intel is known for potentially bricking itself when the end of the drive life is reached.
« Last post by lahar on July 19, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
Yup straight from Newegg to Philippines. I just clicked the "Go to Newegg Philippines" link that comes up the first time you go to newegg.com and there are no cookies set. Yes they took local credit card. No picking up at post office or customs or anything, straight to door after 5 days.

860 Evo 512GB was $119 from Newegg website (vs $99 at their Ebay store), but there's a $20 off coupon (18FANST31) that you apply to the order to bring it right down to $99. Even with shipping it comes to more than P2000 cheaper than local retail (about P6300 for my 860 Evo, IIRC retail on an 850 Evo is about P8500-8900).

Nice. Gotta try it out.
« Last post by splerdu on July 19, 2018, 03:28:57 PM »
Yup straight from Newegg to Philippines. I just clicked the "Go to Newegg Philippines" link that comes up the first time you go to newegg.com and there are no cookies set. Yes they took local credit card. No picking up at post office or customs or anything, straight to door after 5 days.

860 Evo 512GB was $119 from Newegg website (vs $99 at their Ebay store), but there's a $20 off coupon (18FANST31) that you apply to the order to bring it right down to $99. Even with shipping it comes to more than P2000 cheaper than local retail (about P6300 for my 860 Evo, IIRC retail on an 850 Evo is about P8500-8900).
Lounge / Re: Post Funny Pics Here!
« Last post by lahar on July 19, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
« Last post by lahar on July 19, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »
Ok Newegg's deals on 860 Evos are way too good. I pulled the trigger on one, now to see how well this whole Newegg Philippines thing works.  :silly: >:D
Tell us how it goes. Need to put together a new rig.

Scheduled to arrive at 5pm today! If it gets in then it would have been a pretty painless order procedure, and package is just one day late (initial estimate said it would arrive yesterday).

Did youorder straight from Newegg to your home address? No need to go through a third party like JAC? Also do they accept local credit cards?
« Last post by splerdu on July 19, 2018, 02:27:04 PM »
It's arrived! (at 1:18pm)  :silly: :happy:

Got delivery confirmation from the tracker.
« Last post by calvin on July 19, 2018, 02:03:35 PM »
may stand alone electric ovens ba la germania? ang nakita ko lang yata mga gas range.
meron na
« Last post by Mr. Bungle on July 19, 2018, 01:24:22 PM »
Scheduled to arrive at 5pm today! If it gets in then it would have been a pretty painless order procedure, and package is just one day late (initial estimate said it would arrive yesterday).

My last delivery from Amazon was a couple of days late from the initial estimate. (The extra day was on a Sunday and UPS' re-delivery was scheduled on Monday.) Still much faster than going through forwarding services like Shipping Cart.
I almost pulled the trigger on the Crucial MX500 1TB SSD on sale during the last Amazon Prime Day but then I realized, I just bought a Samsung 970 EVO 500GB last month so I didn't really need it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10